$59 6354 / 6374 Motor GB - CLOSED

My girlfriend actually said she needs payment tomorrow to get them shipped friday. I am going to cover the other motors and sell them. But want to get as close to the goal as possible.

Oh ā€¦ Shit forget it man lol

Haha. I may cover it and they may still be available.

Hold on let me ask this him if he want your smaller motor

They are all gone, 2 pending payment but I have 2 other people who want both of them if this guy falls through. But ask anyway, they were from Europe

Oh ok no worries

Kinda off topic but i feel like we need to pitch a tent here on the forum. We are literally allways on here

Donā€™t mind me guys ā€¦Iā€™m a hot mess

1 Like

Im down for one 6374 motor. :dancers:

And that is why a made that pollā€¦

I know we ainā€™t the only onesā€¦

Hey at least we are in great company

PSA to all the wire bender doubters out there, watch this vid: https://vid.me/ThsE lol

Brought to you by my chinese girlfriend

@Jinra @mishrasubhransu

1 Like

Hahah thatā€™s exactly what those guys are gonna do to your nipples if wires donā€™t hold up hahahah

1 Like

Thoughts? @Jinra @mishrasubhransu

I just got that, and am still laughing. Exactly what I needed on a long light!!! :laughing::joy:

I have the same wires in two of my 50mm motors but they super short. Definitely not saying it will snap after a long time, Iā€™d just feel safer with flexy silicone. That said, Iā€™d be glad to participate, but they wouldnā€™t really give me much over my current chaka motors.

1 Like

imo they will give an edge. 5055 vs 6374, no comparison in my book. But I am no expert in motors and have not tried chakaā€™s motors. (dont want that comment to come across the wrong way, not trying to be rude) @Jinra

They have all the torque i want, and i take hills with ease. Ive heard a lot of burnt drv stories from 63mmā€™s so Iā€™ll wait until the VESC 6 to get one. This motor or the rspec would actually be a downgrade in speed since mine are 200kv.

Very fair. I understand the hills part, I only calculated a 0.9mph change in speed (10kv)

Yeah Iā€™ll pass on for now manā€¦

Thank you @JLabs

Bump bumpā€¦ still have some 6374ā€™s left! Need to find them a home!

The last 2 54ā€™s are pending payment by @Sboard342