$59 6354 / 6374 Motor GB - CLOSED

I don’t think anything would be able to be shipped of this size internationally, no matter where you get it.

Lol :smiley: did you buy in china yet? It is possible! I would just pay arround 20€ for shipping to america from germany.

Tempted for a 6374. Have a 6374 r-spec on order and a package on the way from Enertion but not sure if the motor is in there or not since @onloop OOS’ed them after I had ordered mine… Might determine if I bite or not.

Did you order mounts, pulleys, and motor (kit)? People are only receiving them, not motors / vesc because he has to purchase them and then stock his warehouse.

@DeathCookies yes, but China is a lot closer to you. I was talking from US to Germany.

$ sent. Thanks for setting this up JLabs. Look forward to trying them out!

1 Like

Okay @Sboard342 your up. Getting the last available 54’s!

I did order a mount and motor pulley alongside the motor. I was excited to see how fast my package was on the way but then saw that the 6374s went OOS after my purchase, and that some people were having partial shipments.

Guess I’ll most likely just see a motor mount and motor pulley. Still considering one of these 6374s. When’s your cutoff?

At the very very latest Thursday. I am pretty sure you will get a partial shipment unless you ordered a long gone ago.

@JLabs I’ll take 2 - 6374

1 Like

I may be down… For the bigger motor mate

Also did I miss what these are rated at? 10s or 12s Max

Recommended is 10s but max is 12s.

HUMMM … I don’t want to fry the motor at 12s

Well Isint 10s good for vesc? Or are u using a car esc?

Ill be using a tb esc

Up to u. I’m sure 10s is enough power :wink:

Humm if u can check with them if that’s possible that would be awesome

@baxter total wattage is: 6354 - 2400W 6374 - 3250W

Yes I asked before I let u know. They said they recommend 10s but 12s has been tested and works fine

What are you thinking? @Michaelinvegas

Still have some 6374’s that need claimed!