$59 6354 / 6374 Motor GB - CLOSED

The description for the 6374 190kv says it has 4.5mm bullet connections… is that a typo? I’m looking for a motor with 4mm bullet connections

Yes, it is. Thanks for letting me know! They have 4mm connectors. I’ll change it asap

@IsTalo I’m calculating $29 but if you could provide your full address for me to confirm over PM it would be great. :thumbsup:

Hi jared

I am looking to buy the 6374 motor as well. I sent an email to the store email address regarding the 10s3p battery as well.

Can you tell me the motor cost ship to california 91731?

$6.80, it calculates the cost at checkout. Did you receive a reply via email? In having some troubles with our email systems.

Hi jared,

I did not received any emails. I do not know how to private message on this board. I just signed up but been reading this forum foe awhile.

Can you please send me the private message of the email response?

Thank

@JLabs hey, are you planning on restocking the sealed 6374 motors at all? it seems like I just missed out on these!

Yes, but not for a while. I am going through a rebrand, forming a legal business, and getting a new much better website. So it may be a few months for them to come back in stock.

1 Like

ah i see. thanks for the reply, keep us in the loop!

How many watts have the 6374s what’s the maximum current it can hold?

Looking for one 6374 190kv sensored motor. Let me know if you have any left. Thanks.

I’ll have a whole bunch in about 2 weeks

What will the price be?

$80 for the 6354’s. They now have a sealed can and upgraded sensor placement (thus the price increase).

What about the 6374’s

$120 at the most but that is not final.

Were you able to get the latest batch of motors in?

They are being shipped from Shenzen as we speak! 2 days out!

Hi,

I would need 2x 6374’s, do you have any in stock at the moment?

@pat_arch @chsknight The new 3250W 6374 Sealed motors are in stock and I am running a launch sale for my new website. You can read more about it in this thread:

1 Like