$59 6354 / 6374 Motor GB - CLOSED

@barajabali @Blacksheep @chinzw @Michaelinvegas @Jinra

I will do a GB for the next batch after these are all shipped.

For everyone in the GB, here is the plan. I have a date with the post office tomorrow. I will get prices and figure out what box to ship in. I will also test the motors tomorrow, even though they are tested by the manufacturer.

Then Thursday, I will collect final shipping fees and try to ship them out. (no promises) They will defiantly be shipped by Saturday tho.

1 Like

Lolā€¦you and the senior citizens lol

Sweet, any chance to get the next batch with 5.5mm bullets? Otherwise Iā€™ll just pick up a bag of them later :slight_smile:

I am hoping that itā€™s bingo day tomorrow

1 Like

Can be done along with the silicon wires and longer shaft (no guarantee).

Just thought I would add that there are 3 female 4.5mm bullet connectors included in each motor box.

1 Like

even better news!

me too for the next GB (6374) sealed would be nice optionā€¦ any chance for a 6390 170KV ?

1 Like

are there still some 74ā€™s left? iā€™m getting temptedā€¦

how long till the next batch of 54ā€™s? :joy:

I canā€™t wait to see these beauties in person! @JLabs I will be taking a weekend vacation starting tomorrow until Monday. Iā€™ll try to hop on here to see what the shipping cost for me is so I can send it quick. Just so you have a heads up incase I donā€™t respond right away

Okay, the date with the post office went well. PayPal me the following amount for what ever category you fall into.

$$ Shipping Price Pending Revision

They will be shipped in Tyvek envelopes and I am putting their small cardboard box on the inside with bubble wrap and then the actual motor box on the inside. So theyā€™ve Iā€™ll be very protected. If u want to shoot me a buck or two for the bubble wrap go ahead, but not necessary. Once you send payment send me a PM in the chat we already have.

I still need to test the motors, but if I get payment today I should be able to ship tomorrow, takes 1-3 business days domestic.

I sent you $7. Take the extra 55 cents and buy yourself a moon pie on me.

Haha will do, maybe some bingo tickets will doā€¦

Sorry Jared. Only sent you 6.45. Thatā€™s all the money I have left. Hahahha

Another $7 sent to to Jared just now, go crazy lol!

Just sent 13.45,. This project is already topping a grand and I havenā€™t even built the thing yet!! Going to be awesome though

Time to get to work! Will be off the forum for a little.

To answer some questions I was asked over PM. The motors come with female 4.5mm bullet connectors, but not mounting hardware. The shaft specs are as follows:

6354: 20mm long, keyway; about 14mm long, 3mm wide, apprx 1.7mm deep

6374: 26mm long, keyway; about 19.5mm long, 3mm wide, apprx 1.7mm deep

$ sent - look forward to trying these! Thanks for setting up the GB!

Just another update, all motors are tested. I was packaging the motors and was not satisfied with the amount of protection. I am going to try and find a better solution. I will have more updates tomorrow. Still set for the Saturday deadline. I have found a non pretty way of shipping them with the bag folded over, so do you care how a package looks as long as it is protected?

• Yes I care how my package looks upon arrival
  • No, I dont care as long as it is protected

0 voters

Fast, ugly and protected wins every time. Donā€™t need no stinking poll!!! lol

@JLabs loves the poll lol

2 Likes