55 inch longboard build - Completed 6/11/16

Btw … That was a good movie!!!

I’m diggin’ this build man!! Purple trucks and wheels is a good look. If you are building this for someone, you should talk em’ into a bigger battery! Why 6s?

That’s all he wanted to spend for…

Can’t really change his mind…I tried lol

1 Like

The deck is the most expensive thing lol

1 Like

It that multiple solid strips of exotic wood or is it a veneer over ply? For the deck that is.

If you guys get a chance to ride a deck this big…I tell you…it’s pretty freaking cool…I threw some spare trucks on them and took a ride…def something to consider…as long as you don’t mind lugging this thing around…it’s like carrying a door lol.

But once on the ground…the mass just keeps you moving when you push…you can feel it

All solid wood various types …

He’s really a cabinet maker lol

He loves longboards…

He has a few up on his site … But he has a few more that he didn’t put up that I seen in his garage that are super sweet…I should of took pictures

Definitely need a video of this board riding. Looks so stable. Is it very flexy?

It’s like a door lol zero flex…

A barefoot riding dream I must say :footprints:

Enclosure with voltage meter - Done BOOM

Ready for paint

3 Likes

sorry if i missed this in the thread above, what enclosure are you using, psychotiller?

Lol nope

It’s called…IKEA

Edit: 99 cents plus tax - I guess they are getting in the e-board business lol

4 Likes

Lol, the real question is if you spent 5 minutes modifying the truck to accept Enertion pulley (for the benefit of @itsmikeholland ), why couldn’t you swap in purple bushings too?!?

1 Like

Lol his benefit … I could give a rats ass abt his benefit … Shit needed to be done…just so happens I saw that post afterwards

Whats wrong with the green bushings…the colors remind me of the Joker

Haha, just thought you were going for monochromatic! You would like my loaded chubby unicorn with pink/green calibers and alternating pink green ABEC Centrax , with alternating pink/green ABEC 107mm flywheels on the side waiting for a hub pulley that fits them!!

1 Like

HUMMM…

You mean like my other ride?

I think I have an idea :wink:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [resolved] Cheated twice by Jason and Enertion! Why not just run an honest business?

what kind of enclosure is that? do you have a link to the ikea online shop?

IKEA! That’s a great idea. Why didn’t I think of that? I second the link request.