(CLOSED) $50 Surfrodz RKP press fit mount Round 2. 🛹

PayPal email?

It’s on the sign up sheet. :wink:

I’m sorry, but I’m out, apparently geardrive for surfrodz will be coming out sooner than I thought.

1 Like

So excited for these!

1 Like

What’s the eta on these :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just got a reply from the manufacturer. They say 2nd March. Then about a week to most places in the mail.

Sorry if anyone is in a rush.

4 Likes

Im never in a rush but always want to be able to plan things out! Thanks for the update, i still need my surfrodz anyways lol

Did you end up ordering a couple extra sets? If so can I give you money for one of them @lrdesigns?

@Dmaxx I ordered 15 sets. There is only one spare set if everyone pays up, you can have that one.

I can probably tack on few extra sets if really needed, so long as I know soon ish. If anyone else wants a set now.

1 Like

Dibs on one extra that is unclaimed please! I have no idea how I missed this thread :cry:

1 Like

With the rkp surfrodz sale that sold out in a few hours. There’s probably a few people looking for motor mount options atm.

Ill send you $50 like right now, should i just paypal you?

Yes just paypal to me but its $52.50 with paypal fees.

1 Like

Money sent brutha!! The google drive doesnt work with my phone

1 Like

Hey @topcloud and @DerelictRobot are you guys still on board? You guys have 6 sets between you. If yes then I will ask the manufacture for 5 more sets for any late comers.

@dmaxx thanks I got it.

Yes, most definitely. Sorry man, just been overseas getting my ass kicked by Danes. I’ll get that sent over tonight

1 Like

Please transfer my slot to @venom121212 thanks brothers

2 Likes

I have asked the factory to do 5 more sets so there should be some for a few late comers. Currently 6 sets not spoken for.

Anyone know if these fit with Tillers mounts

You stay classy, Ron Burgundy!

1 Like