$40 Surfrodz TKP Motor Mount - Global

Its all @akhlut work. I was just going to redesign a motor plate and use the same clamp design. :slight_smile:

Let me know how it goes.

Will do… my cnc router is not that precise so we’ll see how it goes!

1 Like

I have about 50 TKP mounts that I can send anywhere :slight_smile: Slight price hike at $30 a mount because I made a lot less of them and had to make a fixture

2 Likes

Ok maybe I can get some people interested. Get some mounts into europe :slight_smile:

@Powadangaboards @banjaxxed @Jansen

1 Like

Have you got a link to them?

I haven’t taken the pictures or uploaded them because they’re not fully ready but they’re very close. Same thing as my other mounts but the clamp has an inner hexagon.

1 Like

@Boardnamics I was just reading some of your posts from your early days on caliber truck mounts and noticed that your cnc machine was as basic as mine, the difference is that you seemed to be getting clean cuts without coolant in aluminium whereas mine get messy without coolant… any advice?

Single flute carbide, coolant, and proper feeds and speeds :wink: My machine isnt exactly an eBay 6040 either, few upgrades

1 Like

I get incredibly accurate parts in Delrin but aluminium has always been a ball ache. I’ve been using 2,3 and 4 flute end mills up till now and busking the feed rates… time for some proper research…

1 Like