$40 Surfrodz TKP Motor Mount - Global

I’m in for x2

2 Likes

Hell yeah. All the things in January. Happy birthday to me

2 Likes

I’ll take a lil wheeled surf rod tkp gear drive :exploding_head:… no one around has done it yet… :money_mouth_face:. and mix this with a Powell Peralta flight tech old school pool deck Screenshot_20181226-150619 Sorry for de railing @moon

4 Likes

Well I can use the same clamp for belt drives and gear drives so no issues there. Just a matter of buying custom gears and testing :grinning:

1 Like

Sweet. This would be amazing

Gonna go get that deck and do it first lol. Got the tkp

2 Likes

Testing bit is emphasized since 3 gears aren’t standard

But I changed a few things since then and it removes another part that needed to be made

3 Likes

That will be a sick set up been thinking all summer on a sweet lil build I have a master chow 13 inch enclosure and I have that deck at my friend’s shop just thinking how to go about the build … I’m not a huge fan of belts. I have carbon exo drives but the wheels will be to big for it … need to stay in the 85mm Max range

1 Like

Im interested!

1 Like

Great… they are getting made whenever Brent’s friend’s uncle gets the time :rofl:

Hold your breath boys but not too hard. He’s currently welding a crane arm.

1 Like

I’m in :slight_smile:

1 Like

If it’s not too late I would like 2 mounts

1 Like

Not late at all :slight_smile:

Still waiting for them to get made, no upfront money required, not exactly a group buy

1 Like

Are these mounts made yet? Just about to make a set so ready made would save me a lot of time…

Nope kinda got discouraged when @Boardnamics announced his. I can get some sent over if possible? What do you think kevin?

Still want yours. These are sexy.

1 Like

Can I buy the CAD model? Strictly personal use!!

1 Like

You can go wild here

1 Like

Thanks for that! Could really do with some sort of “like bomb” for moments like this…

1 Like