40 or 44T pullies for Abec Flywheels

Oh you big tease. Need abec’s and keagles.

We only take pre-order on parts which were sent for anodization :slight_smile: or etc. About kegels don’t know yet, as we haven’t yet made one so it will be available bit later on

2 Likes

NICE!!! thank you kuggy bro!

some of us would be happy to take a beta or alpha and help test them! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

IMG_0523

7 Likes

IMG_0524

11 Likes

Looks ready to go bud, lets go!

camphoto_684387517

4 Likes

The pulley needs to touch the inner side of the wheel not the inner hub, or does it needs to be pushed further?

1 Like

What do you mean?

1 Like

I want your pulleys asap @Kug3lis. They look so nice!

2 Likes

Screenshot_20180801-150454_Chrome

I meant this support, it needs to be against the side of the wheel in order to avoid woobling. Maximum torque on acceleration or braking would move the pulley sideways

3 Likes

I assume the bolts will close the gap? :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

The pulley must not seat on the wheel hub/core, it should sit on the inner cone and inner wheel border to avoid woobling/misalignment and weird sounds while acceleration/braking.

Is there any way to modify the design @Kug3lis

It’s designed to run bearings inside the pulley onto the axle. The whole idea with insert pulleys is that the only force transferred to the wheel is rotational/angular force

1 Like

I see your point eboosted, But I will more be like this way … the core is more structural/firm/stiff than the urethane I guess. I have made the same : works pretty well but, now I need alu :blush:

2 Likes

ahm, that’s almost the same design, as our gear drive, just instead of cog it’s a pulley so I don’t really know :smiley: We can remove that gap if it is really needed, but idea is that the lip on abec mounting sits against the wheel.

1 Like

every mm saved would help mounting them :slight_smile:

1 Like

We used now existing mounting bracket from gear drive prototype, so it wasn’t made especially for it. It was just proof of concept :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Would you be able to make a few for Kegels / Boas too? Either 36T or 40T or whatever the community wants?