40 or 44T pullies for Abec Flywheels

Woaaah! Any need to modify the truck by cutting away the aluminum or nah? Nonetheless i’m pretty hyped!

No truck mods required and they will fit a standard axle (caliber 2)

7 Likes

I love you man.

4 Likes

Ive been loving the POM pulleys from @marcmt88, pretty much any tooth count and any width for abec or kegal hubs and a very good price point. I know they have bolts but they are much simpler to get aligned than the TB steel pulleys and the POM seem to hold up fantastically👌

1 Like

sweet, 12mm width? 15mm options?

1 Like

I almost almost ALMOST mentioned our conversation about these from our meetup the other day. I felt it might be rude to mention it without knowing the progress tho. I am so glad to hear that this project is coming soon!!!

I literally typed a whole post about it, thought about it, and deleted it. Excellent

1 Like

They will all be 15mm to start

11 Likes

frekin sweet, make sure to update us, i’ll get a set right away

1 Like

I can’t wait for these to drop they look amazing

1 Like

Neither can I… it’s been a long time coming…

4 Likes

oh yeah! oh please oh please oh please

Two weeks you say… … yep thats about the same time I get paid, so… that gives me time to think of a good excuse to spend more money on this damn project!

3 Likes

10 days is about 2 weeks. Sooooooooooo… hows it going dude?

They are coming. They keep telling me shit is shipped, but then the next day they tell me there was a problem. And then the customs person was off, and couldn’t get the right documentation… blah blah blah. It should* be shipped today and take 3-5 days. I hope.

7 Likes

Just found out about these, im soo looking forward to these!

1 Like

We had our abec flywheel mount adapter adapted for belt pulley as I got many request from @PatRocks @Riako and other people :slight_smile:

It’s two part, with bearing inside, also will be making for kegel mount style, made from aluminum

42%20PM57%20PM

9 Likes

Is this bolt through or push fit @Kug3lis?

Push fit, same as our gear drive :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just been on the site, can’t see them up. If you’d like an immediate sale get them on :smiley:

We dont really like to sell something which haven’t yet been tried out so you will have to wait a bit :wink:

1 Like