$4.20 a Cell - Samsung 30Q cells and battery build service

5 Likes

not that anyone was asking, but my store www.esk8life.com is down at the moment.

believe it or not it got fucking hacked with ransomware.

working on a rebuild.

6 Likes

Wow… lame. I heard you got 5p pcbs coming soon. I got my hands on a spot welder. Gonna wanna talk soon. I want to find some scraps and dead cells to practice on. After I get some muscle memory going I want to work out an order with you.

5 Likes

But I just surfed your site! You sure is not working? Anyways, if I ever order a battery from you, better to come with your logo…

@thisguyhere

3 Likes

ha, i bet adult swim wouldn’t be too happy about that.

but, yea, got the site back up today, forgot to update here.

2 Likes

i’ve got 5p pcb now: http://www.esk8life.com/battery-pcb-5p

let me know whenever you’re ready.

4 Likes

Awesome. Gonna get another job selling my body to the night. Hopefully I’ll have the funds in a few weeks.

7 Likes

Just ordered some stuff from you. Cant wait to get it :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

I must say, the battery-in-progress for my 2019 Trampa that @thisguyhere is building looks perfect. Great attention to detail.

3 Likes

Man, wish I hadn’t impulsively bought a 10s5p from Mboards before reading up on the matter. One of these packs would be much more ideal. I’ve got a little money left to burn with some OT on the horizon so I may just scrap that other setup.

2 Likes

send it back?

unfortunately battery packs and “On Sale” items are not refundable. I’m not too broken up about it. I will try to find someone locally to give a bargain to

1 Like

Sucks bro… i did the opposite and almost bought a diyeboard Battery but opted for this guy heres 30q… i read somewhere that the 10s5p diye pack has about half the wh that a 30q pack will have. Now its a waiting game :smile:

2 Likes