$4.20 a Cell - Samsung 30Q cells and battery build service

1 Like

@thisguyhere Thinking about getting another new battery. Do you do 10S5P’s? Notice only 3-4P on your site. If you do, will you let me know the price with all the bells and whistles (BMS, batteries, testing, ect…) out the door. Going to try and sneak this one by the wifey. :wink:

1 Like

Oww, that’s a lot yeah, other shipping companies? DHL Express? UPS?

Edit: Btw I’d rather like a spot welded pack cause that saves me some space.

I want to ask you, if each battery samsung have 15a how the mbs support all baterries for example a package 123p?

12s3p= 45a

in this case I need 3 BMS one foe each package in parallel?

i don’t have any PCBs for 5p. if you can wait, i can get them made, it’ll be about a one week lead time for it, i think.

otherwise, it’d be made without the PCB, which should work just as well, just need some more insulating is all.

3 Likes

nope, that’s not how it works.

once you connect 3 cells into a parallel group, you can then consider that P group as a single battery.

the bms will then balance each P group.

hope that made sense.

1 Like

I’d be interested in some 5p PCB as well

ok, that does it.

ordering 5p pcbs today.

3 Likes

What soldering iron do you use

hakko fx-888d

1 Like

Nice what tip is on there? Can it do XT90, a friend has one of them and I might use it to complete my battery off

this big ol fat tip for doing larger connections, and have the temp cranked to 350c or so. goes through 10awg no problem.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004OR4J8E/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

the needle tip for finer stuff

1 Like

Ok thanks, I ask because I bought a TS100 thinking it could handle bigger stuff because of its high heat but the tip it came with was tiny. So maybe if I buy a big tip for it it might work… Sorry for disrupting this thread lol. Looks like there is a similar tip for the TS100, I will try this out

1 Like

Nice. Sounds good. I’m going to work out my budget/dimensions and pm you the details. Thanks dude!

1 Like

would you mind if the pcb had @mmaner’s face on it tho, kinda looks like santa?

17 Likes

I would prefer it. :wink:

5 Likes

Damm this is too good. @mmaner you need to lisencse these lol :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Couldn’t do it, @akhlut made them for me for free :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will buy those for sure! @mmaner just looks so damn cute!

Did Donna say if she could get that 13s d140?

5 Likes

One more here interested in a 5p!

3 Likes