3DServisas Trampa | Trampa Holy Pro | 8085 170KV 6kW | FatBoy SS 1:5 Gear Drive | 12S 10P 30Q 30Ah | Dual FocBox

Saw that in instagram and thought that it was a heat exchanger for a water cooler, sad it wasn’t, but it can be one day right?

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_e3a

9 Likes

The enclosure sits in place

4 Likes

How it looks from inside

3 Likes

:open_mouth: damn… that’s rad.

2 Likes

I count 6 holes on for phase wires. What’s the plan for the sensor wires?

There are connectors on top of phase wire leads :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Received the cells for this beast :wink:

2 Likes

What battery size are you aiming for? 12s 10p?

Yes 12s10p :slight_smile:

1 Like

That will allow for around 200A constant… Good luck! :open_mouth:

Well I wouldnt be sure to pull more than 15A from 30Q :slight_smile:

This is how our battery enclosure will look. 2 floors of these :slight_smile: Design will change a bit with space for wires

Mind if I ask where you order your cells?

Damn the stuff you can do when you’ve got your own commercial grade milling equipment is crazy.

1 Like

From trusted nkon :slight_smile:

https://eu.nkon.nl/

1 Like

Nice. Still waiting for mine. Probably helps a whole lot if you’re already in Europe can’t wait to see the cells in place!

1 Like

Nice, compact between the feet, maybe a bit high but what a range you will get !! #jaloux :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Edit : can’t to see the full form factor

If these are mounted on top of the deck, the worst case scenario would be if the cells shorted and started to fly towards the private areas tenor

6 Likes

Well many trampa off road builds puts batteries on top :slight_smile: Deck is to flexy to make something this size under it :wink: Plus it will have lid so nothing will go up :smiley:

4 Likes

Working on the enclosure for the cells :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Milled some FR-4 for insulation between stacks to prevent in the accident when plastic brakes shortenings or etc from happening :slight_smile:

1 Like