3D Printables for ESkate

Polar all the way, the look awesome when they eat and have all the blood around their mouths. Plus the res makes them 20% faster :smile:

Good choice. They won’t be around much longer with global warming and all. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

This is a most excellent thread by the way. Much thanks!

1 Like

Hi manner love your work… can you design do once off stuff?

1 Like

I used to but I just don’t have enough time these days. If you have some thing simple it an existing design that just needs an alteration I’ll see what I can do.

1 Like

Didnt wana jack ur thread… sent you pm… :+1:

2 Likes

backpack mount i prototyped. heavily inspired by the deck hook :wink:

6 Likes

Is there anyone who prints/sells small pieces for those of us who don’t have a printer? Or am I best off just using ‘Print a Thing’ or the other apps advertised on Thingiverse? I’m hoping to find someone who could sell me one of @mmaner 's designs (the Switch plate, in black, https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2323619/apps/print/#apps ) I’m in Oregon, USA.

1 Like

Someone on here will likely do it for free for shipping and some beer money

3 Likes

I’ll print it for you, I can do it this weekend. No charge, just pay shipping which will be about $3. PM me your address and I’ll get you my paypal info.

I have a couple of new ones going up today…

switch plate

The 1st 2 are for mounting on the side of an enclosure, the last 1 is for mounting on the bottom of an enclosure.

8 Likes

Hey

This picture looks a bit different to the one uploaded on thingiverse, or am I crazy?

5 Likes

it might be upside down, hard to tell with such a small resolution image.

1 Like

This is where I first saw the build. I have also seen this build somewhere on the forum but cant remember

3 Likes

Found it!

10 Likes

Looks like the same one to me, just different print settings and 2 of the mount slots have been drille dout.

1 Like

OK, here’s the latest models I use. All are hosted on Thingiverse. If you need something customized, I’ll do my best but short on time lately.

XT90 to dual XT60 shield

XT90-S Loop Key Fob Cover

Esk8 Enclosure Combo Switch Plate with USB

Esk8 Enclosure Combo Switch Plate without USB

Esk8 Phase Wires Guide

Esk8 Enclosure Bottom Mount Switch Plate

USB Panel Mount for Esk8 Enclosure

Esk8 Enclosure Voltmeter Panel Mount

10 Likes

yeah, thats my build. i mounted the print upside down.

3 Likes

A few parts I designed for my Lacroix Carver / Battery Indicator / Rayne flat 1/4" rail risers / Led light

Sorry I can’t remember my thingiverse password and they’re not sending the reset password for some reason so you’re gonna have to do with google drive. I included the original Fusion360 archive files.

Google drive folder

12 Likes

Looks good, quality designs. @Sender you want some of these printed?

2 Likes

Maybe so, these look rad! I still need to figure out my plan with those!

2 Likes