3D Printables for ESkate

Heres my version of xthingie, but it has a hole in the center for the on off button Not tested, never even 3d printed, hope all the dimensions are correct Would be cool if someone would 3d print it and test it out since I dont have an access to a 3d printer So if you are going to print it, please send me a pic or tag me to see how they came out

Theres a version with and without the hole in the center

https://mega.nz/#F!XpIGCKBB!dT1DvzPcXUsfO_KntrxTxQ

if you need any other format just pm me Screenshot_6

2 Likes

Key please :smile:

1 Like

Check now, also if your going to print it, can you confirm these are the dimensions of standard truck mounting holes? Better to check than to waste material :smiley: Screenshot_7

1 Like

Nope sorry. I just wanted to take a look at them but give me a second and I will verify the dimensions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Those should be the ā€œnew schoolā€

1 Like

Looks good to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

whats does this thing do? I could print it for you.

Its more of a decoration thing than anything else

2 Likes

Is it correct that there is only on STL file with a solid Hub including pulley available. How do you get the tire attached?

For those that use @Ideaā€™s MTB motor mounts, @nuttyjeff made a press fit bash guard that sits nicely in the gap.

20190116_204959 20190116_221346

6 Likes

Oh, good catch. They should be separate bodies, if not you should be able to separate them somehow. Iā€™d try the .f3d file, you may even be able to access the history or tooth count variables. not sure though, I need to check it out and fix it if need be.

This is my Pocket Voltmeter with Pass-Through port.

voltmeter-pic

Hereā€™s the modelsā€¦

I have an Esk8 that I didnā€™t want to permanently mount a voltmeter in because space was tight and I didnā€™t want to cut on the CF enclosure more than necessary. So I came up with a Pocket Voltmeter with Pass-Through charging port.

This allows you to plug into the charge port on your Esk8 (or whatever) and see the voltage plus you can then plug your charger into the pass-through port to monitor charging.

This is what you need as far as partsā€¦

5.5 x2.1mm DC Power Socket

5.5*2.1mm Male DC Pigtail

Voltmeter

You solder the leads to the voltmeter to 2 wires, 1 side goes to the socket (pass-through cahrger port) and the other side goes to the pigtail (connects to the charge port of your Esk8). I forgot to takes pics of the internal wiring, but Iā€™ll do that on the next one I build and post those pics.

The model is slotted for M2 screws, but being such small holes and with the shrinkage inherent with 3D printed models, I had to drill them out. I ended up using epoxy to fix the socket and pigtail in place, plus some on the inside walls to keep the 2 pieces locked together. I used hot-glue to secure the voltmeter in the top of the case.

I may redesign this in the future to use m3 screws a cap for the voltmeter. This would make easy to disassemble, but will also make it significantly larger. Let me know if your interested Iā€™ll get it done.

24 Likes

why not use one of these? https://smile.amazon.com/Watt-Meter-Power-Analyzer-Measurement/dp/B07JM642NQ/ref=sr_1_25?keywords=watt+meter&qid=1549833385&s=gateway&sr=8-25

1 Like

Because I didnā€™t have one if those. I did have a problem to solve, this was the solution I came up with.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s really clean. I like it alot. Iā€™ve got the one @b264 made me. But a back up would be great. Gonna have to make one of these. Think i have all the parts with the exception of the case of course.

1 Like

Iā€™m working on a little redesign to make it one piece. Prolly be done this week. Also out of filiment. But Iā€™ll send you one when I get it done.

3 Likes

Thanks dude. Maybe some of those surfrodz keys too if they work out? :blush: :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for all the awesome files and ideas!

4 Likes

Clamp for motor wires

6 Likes

Does anyone have a bash guard with a grab handle riser for the Landyachtz evo? Sworn iā€™ve seen it around here before but couldnā€™t find the thread it was on, so thought iā€™d try my luck here.

1 Like