37$ Nano Controller 2.4 GHz (EU Group Buy)

fine by me, just keep us updated :slight_smile:

33$ if we get 50

Ahhh, still nice, but was hoping for 30$ at 50. Coming from 50$, they dropped 4,3$ per 10, I’m sure if you pushed it they would bite :smiley:

I could try :smiley: ahaha

Count me in for one, I cant enter the spredsheet… Thanks

done sorry i forgot. I am not sure if i want to go for 50 - it might take a while

Count me in for one. I live in Denmark. Thanks.

I feel like the 4$ price reduction isn’t really worth the time. 37$ is fine by me, if it were 33$ for 40 total then i’d give it another week… but 50, too much.

+1 for @ikjahaa comment

Yeah we are at 33 and i think 37$ is good considering there are people selling this controller for $55 and 69 euros

I bought a single winning branded from aliexpress with the shipping it was 70 euro’s.

I’m down with whatever decision you make !

Edit:

To come back to that proposal. Those that would be interested, could you post or pm me your location. I’m in Leuven Belgium. Quite central so…

1 Like

Yea everyone already signed up @ $37, let’s go!

@Skitzor Do you want to organise the belgium controllers? With a group meet up?? If people dont want to meet up ill send them myself

Well, it’s really up to my fellow Belgians, it could save them 10 euro’s and we could do a group meet or I’ll bring em around.

Edit: @ajaynagra if you would ship the Belgian ones together, would that up the shipping a lot?

Edit2: added tags to wake people up :wink: @Jamy @ikjahaa @EmielHuyghe @TarzanHBK @AugustM

Cheaper if you did a meetup

Where are all the UK buyers based? Possibly of a meet up?

London. Work Fulham, live Wimbledon.

Think it’s scattered around - delivery will be Cheap. I’m in the West Midlands

I’m in Brighton :smiley:

In London also