37$ Nano Controller 2.4 GHz (EU Group Buy)

Keep it on channel 2.

Then do this:

But i have the nano remote and this doesn’t work i have tried this a couple times.

Oh sorry, I thought you were talking about the mini. I’d get rid of the nano if I were you. They are very unreliable and can cause injuries.

but is there a way i could make it work?

I’m honestly not sure, I’ve never used those remotes because they sound sketchy. @Kaly @RunPlayBack might be able to help as they use these remotes

someone said i needed to turn the dial inside the controller but i don’t know how far

You need a meter of some kind

1 Like

I want to post GROUP BUY like this. How can I do that? Can anyone help me?

You need to be user level 3 or above to run group buys, so you can just stick around a little longer so the community can trust you, then open your first group buy.

Thank you. I am a eboard company owner in China. Will I have problem if I paste ads links everywhere?

If your obnoxious about it yes, but I don’t see a problem with a few here and there.

Probably best to stick around until you can post topics should be about 30 min of reading then you can make a topic about your products to avoid being spammy and give people a place to post their feedback and reviews, have seen a few other similar posts to get early tester feedback.

is this still going and are these the new nano remotes? if yes I’m in for 1