37$ Nano Controller 2.4 GHz (EU Group Buy)

Ok will do :slight_smile: when i get home.

@TarzanHBK

the wheels are here

85a? are you going to slide them?

No clue but 3$

85a is probably too hard. 75 to 82a is common. More people tend to go to softer wheels atm.

But like 3$ for 4 wheels or what??:smiley:

3$ for 1 my bad didnt know it was too hard

Motor parameters Motor type N6364 Motor power 1800W Sensor type nothing Out line black 100mm Assemble All long board anti-temperature 150°C-180°C

ESC parameters Specifications 100A Applicable voltage 2S-6S,7.4V-25.2V BEC Output 6.0V adjustable/3A Dimension(without fan) 554825mm Weight(g) 100g Color red Number 2SET

Recommended configuration parameters Battery 18V-30V, capacity 5A-15A, discharge rate: 5C-25C

If you could get 78 or 80a i’m in for a few pairs:grin:

OK i might go for the hub motors, what do you think?

Wait i’m confused… Esc parameters? Are they esc inbuild? The hubs themselfs looks interesting. If the price is correct. But you have to go 6s on them it seems

They sell ESCs aswell thats probably why they said it. The video looked good though

Hmm okok. Throw me a price. Link?

88$ per wheel. I am going to create a topic and get peoples opinions as i am looking to buy some for me and my friend

1 Like

Alrightyo gimme a link, i’ll Check them

Just received my nano controller @ajaynagra

Thank you so much for organising this! :smiley:

2 Likes

That was pretty quick

@ajaynagra is this remote the same as one as in this thread:

just checking if it is :wink:

if it is, suggest everyone reads and understands binding / etc before taking out too far or too fast!

yep its the same. you just have to work out if your remote is affected and how you prevent some issues. other than that, its a great remote for less moneys than others

Anyone else received theirs yet