35€/40$ CNC Motor Mount *SOLD*

Just curious - since the circle clamp that holds the trucks is round, will the metal that holds the motor shift/move?

Also, i’m using an MBS 100mm wheel. Will this fit?

you should try to offer an adapter ring for cronins - I guess a lot of people would buy that instantly

2 Likes

@jaysoncena No, it doesn’t move. Mount stays in place very snugly. Yes, it will fit :slight_smile: @Maxid It would be quite complicated task because I am not using these trucks and don’t have opportunity to measure the profile.

OK, quick update: the mount will cost 35€ because material price is higher than expected.

Ok what would that be in $

1 Like

I’d be in for 1 set!!! Looks like $39.20 usd. Then about $6 shipping.

1 Like

I think I’m down for one my self

Damb it i just bought 2 torque bard mounts i would of much rather had 2 of these!!!

2 Likes

Any update on this @laikiux?

1 Like

The mounts will be machined next week. Then I will publish a google form. :wink:

2 Likes

Definitely interested in one mount shipped to Canada. Thanks

1 Like

any updates?

1 Like

Yup, I have just received screws, washers and packing stuff from local suppliers. The main parts will be machined till thursday. So maybe on Saturday you will be able to order motor mount. Be patient :wink:

2 Likes

What will be the exact price including shipping to Canada (R3T 4K2)? This way I can pay you quickly. Thanks,

1 Like

I am interested if you can send 2 mounts to Israel.

1 Like

Shipping cost will be around 6€ or 7$ if the package weight doesn’t exceed 500g. One set weighs ~220g. So you will be able to oder 2 sets with the same shipping price.

If this motor mount fits to 5065 motors, I think I will get 2 sets.

1 Like

Unfortunately, but no. It is only compatible with 63xx motors

Hi plz keep me updated on when we are able to order and able to ship thanks

2 Likes

Changed my mind, I am going to use x2 6355 motors. Please let me know if there’s a chance to get 2 mounts.

Thanks.