30Q 10s2p pack $138 from Supower

2 chargers in parallel will not work Just use a high amp charger or build an adjustable charger

1 Like

Ok, so if I want to charge with two chargers Iā€™ll have to disconnect the parallel connection. What do you think will happen?

The chargers will blow fuses if they have them or burn up the pcb Plug 2 chargers together right now see what happens :yum:, you donā€™t even need a load

No, I didnā€™t wanna try that myself lol. I was hoping if it works itā€™ll charge twice as fast. But donā€™t wanna risk. Btw, asked your question to Lillian. Iā€™ll let you know.

2 Likes

30Q 10S2P pack without BMS $106.00

We sell single cells, 30Q U/price $4.50

They show up yet?

Thatā€™s a great deal ā€¦do you know if they have 12s options as well ?

Not yet. It seems itā€™s not 7-10 day thing. Iā€™ll post here if I get it. Your build is looking good, btw!

1 Like

Man, I donā€™t know that. They only list a handful of packs for 10s config which is the highest voltage in the menu. You can always ask them for it. Lillianā€™s email should be in the photos I linked.

Iā€™ve never actually tried it, but in theory it should work fine

If you hook up 2x 2A chargers in parallel, the total DC output would be 4A. Even if the chargers have a 2.5A fuse, for example, you wonā€™t blow any fuses because the current through each charger is still only 2A. Itā€™s the same concept as putting two batteries in parallel. And the AC to DC conversion isolates the signal, so you could even put the AC plugs in parallel as well

Big no no!!! You will blow your chargers and potentially a fuse in your house.

The chargers will never ever be at the same voltage and depending on how far off they are, one will charge into the other. The reverse flow of current will burn the charger and in turn create a short in your wiring. Depending on how good the circuitry is, you might get lucky and not burn anything else but you could start a serious fireā€¦

1 Like

Ah good point. Couldnā€™t you solve that issue with a diode on each DC output?

The voltage drop on the diode might throw off the charger, it wonā€™t see end voltage

How did the packs work out?

Theyā€™ve been working fine for a month. No doubt 30Q cells. Iā€™d recommend them but I canā€™t seem to order from their site anymore in US.

1 Like

How long did it take to deliver?

Fuck sake ye get all the good deals in the us

1 Like

It took 24 days to get it in US by fedex.

1 Like

Theyā€™re a Chinese company. Probably they ship internationally.

1 Like