3.5kg Electric Skateboard

maybe this forum is more suited to those who like to build superior e-boards themselves.

I actually think aesthetically, that e-board looks awesome! I guess the shape reminds me of a snowboard or something, and blue is my favorite color. :sunglasses:

I see a ride-off in the works. West side story style!

Seeing as @onloop is busy I’ll repost this in all the threads that don’t follow the guidelines quoted by onloop here:

In order to make the “E-board Builds” category really easy to search & locate specific builds i am asking that you change your title to something descriptive that better expresses the makeup of your build. Most of the new build threads tend to end up with a name such as “new- noob - noobie - beginner - first - build - help - newb” this becomes hard to keep track of. I would like to see each build thread with a descriptive title, such as; Project Name | Deck Name | Trucks | Motor type | Mounting method | Voltage/Battery | ESC Example The Samurai | Custom Deck | Paris Trucks | R-SPEC | Custom Mount | 10S | VESC

i’d buy 2 of them , tear & hack them apart and make a single 41" deck with dual motor set up .

but that is just me .