2x TB reverse motor mount, tb vesc, imax b6 copy, quantum, Tb 218 with little use

Hello, I decided to sell parts of what I had planned for my construction since I changed my mind, everything has very little use or even nothing, I want to sell everything together unless they have no problem paying the shipment, this is the list of the parts that I sell 2xtb VESC one is damaged from the DVR (used for 1km at most) Kit mbs all terrain longboard wheels with 2 metal pulleys 15mm 36 or 40t I do not know (a little bent, if they work) and half pulley of junior potato printed in 3d 12mm 44t 2xtb reverse motor mount 1x TB motor trap mount with pulleys 1x imaxb6 charger copy 1x set TB 218mm trucks 1xset navigator drone trucks 1x remote quantum without receiver 2xkit sk3 192kv accessories do not stop to serve xd 6x pulleys 2x15mm11t new 2x15mm 13t in very bad conditions 2x20mm20t good conditions3 2 1

1 Like

Price 10char

550 I receive offers

2 Likes

550 what? also where are you shipping from man?

550usd can you offer me I can send it to you wherever you want, only I do not cover shipping costs

1 Like

That’s why they want to know where your shipping from

sorry google translate isnt good im from mexico but i have family in sandiego i can ship to you mexico-tijuana-san diego-and your city or i can ship directly mexico

helps to list the items with their price. i highly doubt everyone’s just gonna buy all of this in one go

3 Likes

125usd 2xtb VESC one are damaged by the DVR (used for 1 km maximum)

60 usd Kit mbs off-road longboard wheels with 2 metal pulleys 15mm 36 or 40t I do not know (a little bent, if they work) and half a pulley of junior potato printed in 3d 12mm 44t

90usd 2xtb reversing motor assembly

190usd 1x TB motor trap assembly with pulleys

15usd 1x imaxb6 loader copy

40usd 1x TB set 218mm trucks

20usd 1xset navigator drone

10usd 1x remote quantum without receiver

Free who needs them 2xkit sk3 192kv accessories do not stop to serve xd

Included with the motor mounts each with its 6x pulleys 2x15mm11t new 2x15mm 13t in very bad conditions 2x20mm20t good conditions

1 Like

list. the. prices. of. each. individual. product.

1 Like

What teeth and how much for off road pulleys?

It’s a complete kit motor mount 72t 190usd

500 for all

Que bueno ver alguien mas haciendo esto aqui en México!

Tu eres mexicano

No, vengo de Colorado, pero ya voy la mayoria de mi vida viviendo aqui en Oaxaca.

1 Like

O ya Que tabla tienes?

Otro mexicano!!

Jajaja si, ya hay como tres no?

Hey dude, I’m in San Diego, I don’t like my trampas. Let’s trade tomorrow, I’m off work. Regardless of what you give up, you will get a board.

3 Likes