2nd Round MAD hubs Group Buy + MAD Fury Direct Drive Conversion Kit [EU/US]_Completed

sorry for being a noob, whats the rated watts for these? Cant find that on the thread anywhere

12s * 60a = 2592w max? :o

how many sets we on now ?

1 Like

From the company 50A. For hubs is really plenty and they are great. As DD I used them at 60A since they run cooler, but it’s just me. I could push them more but my battery is rather small.

2 Likes

Good you asked. Just checked 3 left for DD :wink:

2 Likes

Got a list? I want to make sure that I did and sent the form correctly. I’m sure others would like to see this too.

Don’t worry. I will create a private pm group. Make a list, publish it. All confirm/pay and then I order.

3 Likes

Here we go. As I said in the comments, speed a bit off during fast acceleration, real top speed measured with separate GPS was around 55kmh. :grin:

3 kits left. Then close the GB

4 Likes

How comparable is this without the direct drive? with the normal wheels? less top speed, faster acceleration with normal hubs?

Acceleration really similar, I guess a bit more but I can not accelerate full throttle anyway, impossible to stay on top. Top speed is gonna be 3kmh less I guess.

1 Like

oh cool! can’t wait to test em out :wink:

1 Like

Ok, everything is ready. I am so happy to bring this project in reality with machined parts from a company and not from my basement. We have 3 kits left but I do not care, I will cover the rest, one is going to my mini AT project so 2 left for future. I think it turned out amazing and I wanted to thank you with adding a small logo for al the beta round backers. I want to highlights that those are uniques pieces, first of production, that’s why MF limited :wink: In case was still not clear the design allow you to make your own adapter as you like it. It will come with Kegel adapter in Alu, but ABEC is also available. We do need to reach the MOQ of 5 pairs for that, otherwise company won’t produce smaller amounts. I think the additional adapter I can provide it for 55 Euro the pair. If we buy more than is cheaper. I also show it with a Bergmeister adapter since that what I am going to use it with the custom 60Kv motor for a sick short AT to replace my buddy.

MF_assembly_panel MF_assembly_ABEC MF_assembly_Berg MF_assembly_Bergfront MF_assembly_Kegel

ah a little spoiler of the short AT

MiniAT_Assembly_Berg1 MiniAT_Assembly_Berg2 MiniAT_AssemblyBerg

11 Likes

… HAAAaaaaa

How to resist, please, help me !!! This is not fair bro :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

oh well you have all your projects too, but appreciate a lot your support :wink:

Yes … Hopefully for my wallet ! (or not finally :sweat_smile: I don’t think it’s better :rofl: )

Haha, I can’t wait for those hubs anymore :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: !!

1 Like

Soon, I will start preparing the excel file. Aspect a private GB pm so we can finalize evrything. I promise is gonna be fast :wink:

2 Likes

OK these photos did me in. I filled out the forms!

3 Likes

@rey8801 will you do a GB of the MAD Storms somewhen?

1 Like

If it turn out great yes I will. But I am still making them. They need more time since it’s from scratch. I have finished to machine all the parts, now is assembly time :grin:

2 Likes

:laughing: They got me as well. Then 2 kits left!

For who is getting the DD kit please le me know which adapter you want included in the kit between Kegel or ABEC. Keep in mind that 97mm wheels are advice so for the moment no a lot of choice in the Kegel side. Anyhow the choice is yours. In case we want to get also the other adapter then at least 5 pair need and it will cost 55Euro (for the pair). The possibility are like 5 pairs of each, 10 of only one and then if we reach 5 for the other. 6 of one and 4 of the other is not possible unfortunately. I hope you got the logic behind.

• KEGEL
  • ABEC

0 voters

@atlasdev @M77 @pookybear @Aceofspace11 @flozilla @stormboard1 @deucesdown

2 Likes

Still in for both!

1 Like