2nd Round MAD hubs Group Buy + MAD Fury Direct Drive Conversion Kit [EU/US]_Completed

It sounds promising!

So it will be powerful, but we should run it with a bit lower Amps so? (but on the Mf it should maybe be running at the same Amps than the 75kV like it is cooler in DD configuration ?) it that supposed to be right :sweat_smile: ?

I would love to try with 60kV, but they donā€™t make a new mold with 100mm sleeves ?.. As I donā€™t know when I will have money for the Mf conversion (that I would love to run with 107FW), and I will surely ride this hub under 10s with 90mm wheel for a little (for me) cruiser during until the end of summer ā€¦ the 75kv seems to be a nice option middle option, and after all your good and cool feedback, I now 100% confident in you man !

In the other hand, I know I would love to try this 60kV with Bgm ^^ (if I put the efficiency at 80% with 145mm AT wheels, I got around 55kmh ā€¦ But it should be AWD for fun I guess :relaxed: ).

Thanks for your work Alessio ! I stay with the original Mad Hub motors 75kV (without trucks)

PS : Nice render! I like the ground clearance here !!

3 Likes

Just got popoca as well :grin: Really nice wheels. To me the 60Kv is only for who want to ride big wheels otherwise 75Kv, I tested and itā€™s really strong. The setting I would keep the same one.

2 Likes

Yes, just want to get the front wheels same black as the rear ^^ and the deal is pretty good too !

@ervinelin hi man. Do you perhasp have bergmeister cad model and pulley? I think you mentioned not long time ago. Since now a 60Kv version is available maybe would be good with them. I am doing the pullley starting from a STL file but I hate to work with it. If you would have a step or igs or whatever is not STL would be great. Thanks!

I run them for months and you feel the difference with them.

1 Like

Good to know !

The STEP file is here :wink: :

https://haggyboard.com/products/universal-60t-adapter

ahahahah you saved me 3 hours! Never looked at AT wheels thatā€™s why. But a small AT is on my to do list with he 60Kv.

2 Likes

Do you hava a pic of how it fits? I want to seee which one ar ethe important spots to make it simple and low cost to machine it

Also this week, I should finish the pluggin version with perfect fit finish :wink: (I will share you the file also if you want)

1 Like

Nice, I need the front part up to the gear. That would be really kind from you.

1 Like

Do you use in your model a single screws out of the 3 to mount it?

Ho sorry, I havenā€™t printed this one, I made another for Supercarve and TB218 truck with bearing seat ā€¦

Ok, once I have printed the last version and its ok, I joint you the file :wink: :+1:

No screw in the plug model, I just model the hole of the Berg pattern just in case if needed ā€¦

ah ok then perfect the white one seems perfect to mount it for the Mad Fury. I will send you the finish file to test it on bgm wheels afterwardsā€¦ Ah I see, the space in the model is for the valve?

1 Like

Wish I had enough money to find another build. These are awesome hubs. My 12s 75kv is pretty crazy. It can be hard to stay on at times

2 Likes

Yeh man I feel the power. I hope the nut comes fast, so you can go back to ride.

2 Likes

sounds good:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Unfortunately the Ackmaniacā€™s app doesnā€™t work properly with the Unity otherwise I would have already made some rding video with telemetry to show what I mean. For now I can only use classic phone app.

2 Likes

Uh i decided that i want to sign for 2x the sleeves also. Just in caseā€¦

No problem, I will write it down, but please remember it to me after closing the GB :wink:

1 Like

I have that part, send me your e-mail via PM Iā€™ll export the STEP file and send it over.

1 Like