2nd Round MAD hubs Group Buy + MAD Fury Direct Drive Conversion Kit [EU/US]_Completed

:sweat_smile: but I’m really not sure about what I’m doing !!.. hahahahaa the 80mm except for the diameter of the rotor/stator, the length is really really shorter than a 6374 :face_with_raised_eyebrow: so we will see how it work ! (:crossed_fingers:)

somewhere I read the relationship between diameter and length. There are software where you can load your brushless motor and get a pretty close estimation of performance ecc… maybe it will save you some time.

1 Like

hey not sure if i missed this. did you upload any pics of the short deck? i saw the drop through but not the short deck.

2 Likes

yep in the MAD Fury’s thread. I will take better pictures. It was just to share my excitement otherwise I would have gone crazy :grin:

2 Likes

i love it man. i really want one. lol

1 Like

the short one won’t be too difficult to organise a GB. It’s solid, pretty fast to make it and I think I can bring here for like 135-150$ in case of only 10 decks. Just a rough estimation. Everything depends on how many. Shipping is a killer for decks.

2 Likes

How much are these dd’s and where can i find the specs

1 Like

Hi. Price and everything first post with all the links you need. Just uploaded a short metr ride

Update :wink:

2 Likes

What does it say about me that I’d rather see this than a photo of a pretty woman?

Looks awesome, man.

2 Likes

ahahahahaha No comment then :rofl:

1 Like

All the parts arrived. Currently assembly the drives :grin:

IMG_20190522_003459 IMG_20190522_003444 IMG_20190522_003611 IMG_20190522_003527

17 Likes

Just … F*cking gorgeous bro !!!

1 Like

We are getting there! :grin:

1 Like

What’s their wight? They looks pretty!

1 Like

2.5kg

On going…

IMG_20190523_150224

8 Likes

Totally impressive!

2 Likes

Thanks! Almost half way…I am freaking out in drilling and screwing bolts :rofl: ahahahah

1 Like

Hang in there!

Today I should finish 7-8 drives then starting to ship out those and hub motors

1 Like