2nd Round MAD hubs Group Buy + MAD Fury Direct Drive Conversion Kit [EU/US]_Completed

If any of you guys want to keep the set as hubs, I have 4 unused and 2 lightly used (6 km rode) popocas. If you are interested PM me.

Sorry for the derail @rey8801 but it might be useful to some people, as well as to me :grin:

2 Likes

Sure popoca is the best combination for me too! :wink:

2 Likes

want only 2 so much, to bad Iā€™m in EU !!..

1 Like

I remember it :wink:

How do I vote for both adapters?:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Vote for the one you mainly want. And then we can count for extra one. The reason is because if we reach 5 pairs of each then everyone can order extra one since the MOQ is fulfilled

1 Like

So which is it lol.

Also, I put in for the 60kv and DD (for bergmeisters) because of those renders. Is that an option? Hmm. If not I suppose TB110mm wouldnā€™t be bad to try with 60kv.

If you read carefully 90mm popca is for hubs configuration. Thst what I advice for the front wheels. For the adapter the metal one ready are kegel and Abec. As I said the front panel will be open source meaning you can design and print whatever Pulley you want and since bergmeister is pretty fat it can be easily printed. That what I am going to do. I will share front panel file, berigmeister file once I tested with the wheels. You probsbly know but the 60Kv will be the first one made. Meaning me and if you want it you will be the first one to own them so we no previous test done. They are the same motors, but different loops to have 60Kv ratio. Sorry if I keep saying the same things but I want to be sure everyone understand everything.

3 Likes

I appreciate it. Itā€™s hard to remember all the details!

2 Likes

Yeh I can immagineā€¦ :grin:

@atlasdev @M77 @pookybear @Aceofspace11 @flozilla @stormboard1 @deucesdown

Ok looks like the Kegel Pulley would be the one included in the kit. Does someone also want the ABEC Pulley? It will be 55 Euro the pair. We need to reach 5 pairs to reach the MOQ. I can take one for sure. Then who else want it?

Please confirm and someone else interested? Thanks guys. After that I will make the Excell sheets and order the parts. :wink:

3 Likes

Iā€™m in for 1 Pair ABEC in addition to the Kegel Adapters

1 Like

Yes. Abecs also here

1 Like

@rey8801 Whatā€™s the plate inner and outer diameter and mounting hole size for the kegel adapter? Does the bearing rest on the 12mm part of the axle?

One pair or two for you? :grin:

Bearing on the 12mm part. The outer diameter is 76mm. I will release the holes pattern afterwards so that who got it can make his own Pulleys too as I will do for the Beigmeister wheels.

1 Like

Iā€™m also in for 1 Pair ABEC in addition to the Kegel Adapters.

1 Like

Ok ABEC are almost nailed. If we reach 5 pairs for ABEC who doesnā€™t want Kegel I can replace it in the kit. Weā€™ll see it if we get there.

Iā€™d rather have ABEC pulleyā€™s if thatā€™s possible, so if thatā€™s possible Iā€™m in.

I think it is. With you we are 5 for sure. So for you ABEC only, right?