2nd Round MAD hubs Group Buy + MAD Fury Direct Drive Conversion Kit [EU/US]_Completed

Hi. I still have one Direct drive left. It’s reserved for today, in case doesn’t go through I can let you know of you are interest :slight_smile:

Please let me know, thanks!

1 Like

Yep, I have an answer in 2 hours.

Send me a pm if you are interest. You are the first one in the line :smile:

First?!? Wasn’t me the first? :laughing:

1 Like

damn completely forgot man! Sorry, you are right…well then you first if still interest :man_facepalming:

No worries!!! If @M4MBAY isn’t interested send me a PayPal request :wink:

1 Like

I probably forgot someone else too :sweat_smile: I will let you know. I have the 75Kv left btw.

1 Like

1560210603400585241968769884425 Got my Mad Hubs today. Thanks man :grin: they look nice :sunglasses:

Should have got a set of the DDs.:disappointed:

2 Likes

Good you got it. In case you want it, I have one kit left only MAD Fury to convert your motor if you need. Only one left unfortunately :grinning: and only Kegel pulleys left.

1 Like

If anyone has a set of hubs that will not be used hit me up :eyes:

2 Likes

Here. Cccccccccc

Hi Alessio, it seems I’m a bit late to the party. I’m very impressed with your work! Do you have a DD setup left by any chance?

1 Like

Thanks man! No I am sorry all gone :sweat_smile: Maybe someone will sell a set in the future. I just made them for the GB.

Sounds great, if anyone wants to sell let me know. BTW was using these motors on my first build, bought them in Dez 2016 from Torque boards. The motors are awesome, but the ring kept coming off, and at some stage I redrilled the windings from M3 to M4 this held for a while. But now one of the rings is completely fallen to pieces. Maybe had I used thread locker and never touched them all would be fine.

1 Like

Which ring do you mean? I have spare parts from the different ones I used if you need something. Also sleeves :wink:

IMG_20190624_193700

I mean the ring that holds the urethane wheels on the motor. If you have one of those that would be awesome! :slight_smile: You must have the newer version of the motors with M4 bolts?

1 Like

I thought they where both M4 no? I thought the motor can is the same. I have spare new ones that you can change the older one to the new. I have tried and the older version fits the new cover as well. Otherwise I have the same one you have if you want but as you could see is weaker. Just pm your address and I will ship you the older one for free or like few Euro for a pair of the new ones. As you want. I use them as DD anyway. Happy to help

PS: With the new ones you need also new sleeves. I have them as well. As I said as you want :grin:

1 Like

Sounds like there are three version of the motor and you have the second and the third. Mine is M3, in the photo you can see that one of the bolts is M3 and the other ones are M4. That’s because I redrilled only 4 of the 6 threads to M4. The holes in the ring also needed redrilling. That same ring with M4 is all I need for now, but I’d be happy to take the newer version and sleeves as well for sure. Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I replied to your pm. AH ok I guess you have the previous one without sensor then? Is it right? Never had that older version. The one I have are exclatly the same except the sleeves and front cover, which are both interchangeable between the versions.