That looks gay as hell. I dig it.

1 Like

Yeah but like this… IMG_1477

6 Likes

what gear drive are those? :o

2 Likes

Please this would be wonderful and a smoked bronze rim would be sweet

4 Likes

Is it possible to purchase tyres/tubes only from anywhere?

Tires+tubes

Tires Tubes :wink: :+1:

EDIT : sorry maybe wrong … I’m not sure about what to understand by “only from anywhere” ^^

2 Likes

No you’re absolutely right. I was just being a lazy arse not looking on the haggy site myself.

1 Like

sneak preview: these rims just came out from the anodizing process. This is the first batch. More (and other colors) to follow.

31 Likes

Ohhh. Looking good timo. Haggy at it again.

1 Like

Holy shit dude

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue: :+1: Can we eat some of this sweet candy !?! Amazing finish !!! :sparkles:

1 Like

I need an adaptor for @Nowind helical mini gear drive 10/40

1 Like

Ho yes ! but, how Bergmeister will fit MBS or Trampa trucks ?

2 Likes

Oh shit They are 608 bearing size not 6001 @riverside.rider Timo - do make any to fit 12mm axle trucks? Or are there any 608 micro bearings around that have a 12 internal diameter ?

Hi Ken, already replied to you by email. indeed 608 bearings they are. so far I was unable to source bearings with 12mm inner diameter that still fit into a standard 608 bearing socket. Plan is to make some new Bergmeisters fit for 12mm inner diameter…probably in March.

7 Likes

Cool cool cool thanks for your help - will definitely be after the 12mm addition in March - thanks - these wheels look great

1 Like

@riverside.rider Its Thursday brother! Hope you has a nice and safe trip to Taiwan.

5 Likes