2019 Revised version of Dickyho's motor mount

I’l get you measurement later tonight

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

inches?

184mm

190mm hanger.

1 Like

@dickyho I don’t see the crossbars in the shop. Are you already selling it?

just revised my list, have cross bar for sell now.

1 Like

@dickyho do you need any other measurements? 20190505_214419 20190505_214445 image

3 Likes

Thanks, don’t need other measurements.

I think the 18.9mm one can fit my insert. (might need file a litttle on the inner side of the insert, or open up a little bit)

the 16mm one can not fit.

QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720190506122539

1 Like

new idler for sale. https://www.ebay.com/itm/303159560100

6 Likes

Just ordered 4 idlers & the extra 16t keyway pulley

got you orders, thanks for the support! will send it today.

1 Like

That’s a really clever idler design, nice!

I had thought of something similar but it requires two bearings X_X.

1 Like

something like this? QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720190519085727

2 Likes

Yeah, kind of, I was also using a 6mm-10mm nylon spacer and messing around with a bunch of washers xD.

Couldn’t get the overall length down below 21mm DX.

@dickyho I have those, but I don’t like them because you can’t change the bearings.

yes, that is a problem. to install bearing on a aluminum piece, if tight fit will be difficult to take the bearing out, if not tight fit will be very loose. not like on plastic, plastic is soft.

you might try to burn it, then take the bearing out while it still hot. then polishing the bore a little with sand paper,before install new bearings.

2 Likes

I am currently having this problem. With skinny wheel pulleys, the idlers contact the wheels. Having the bolt indented in the idler will solve this. Cheers Dicky for making good quality stuff!

Hi @dickyho, It’s good to see that you send orders really fast!

I placed my order from your shop 13 days ago and still no tracking number can you please ship my order? Thanks.

Hi. Sorry, you order was delayed because of those motors need custom made, and the package already sent on Friday, I still waiting for tracking number, I think will have it tomorrow.

1 Like

I’m confused. The link you gave was for a 200 mm TKP, not 176mm?

1 Like