2018 Electric Skateboard Convention - #Esk8Con2018

lol I think it would prob work the other way to be honest…bunch of peeps chit chatting and passing the dutchie left as the boards sit idol by the way side lol

Helmets co for sure

I never claimed to be very bright…

But if you’re looking for competition ideas, stoned VESC programming seems like a gimme.

2 Likes

:joy: Alright guys, smoke the wheenii, do a proper foc detection and see if your board runs a 1/4 mile without a blown DRV. Round two: Do the same thing on a Maytech :smiley:

3 Likes

No Problem. I have 3 different vendor’s vescs.

Dave what do you think abt a diy clinic?

Parts are brought in and they learn to put together an esk8 in an afternoon?

Obvious the vendor doing the clinic reaps the sales benefits… but would be a great show for people to watch live

That would be pretty cool. I’m acually working on the portable VacForm station right now too! Matt and I bought some parts yesterday.

Well think of a way to do it or make pre set kits or something…

We’d promote the clinic with the event…and would need to pre sell the kits to make sure that you are covered…the kits need to be basically complete sans the batteries if they are flying

1 Like

Ok! Yeah, complete rolling chassis. We can do it. How many do you think?

Well we’d have to talk abt it since they will buy everything from you before hand

Think abt it…it could be 5 people or it could be 30 people … I don’t know… no one has done a live build clinic I don’t think

1 Like

I can see it being super popular when people understand what it actually is

2 Likes

Yeah! I have some ideas

Wink wink - the name Build Kit Boards mean anything? :wink: :wink:

Haha hey different strokes for different folks …having people watch will definitely spur a lot of sales …especially if hey see people build a board in one day

2 Likes

@psychotiller @Michaelinvegas I can make decks for a build clinic if there’s need/interest.

6 Likes

Are you sure there won’t be no snow left in april?

It’s in Vegas, they don’t have snow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: there

4 Likes

Well now i realize how stupid of a comment that was… :stuck_out_tongue: