2018 Electric Skateboard Convention - #Esk8Con2018

Build Esk8 not War

Like the retro text logo, its trendy and can be easily translated into other types of marketing lit.

my.02

I know you want one @korryh

If you are interested in getting a shirt…

https://goo.gl/forms/GJ0FzBlUzef7I7KC3

A live stream would be great for the Europeans that can’t afford to attend

:points thinger at himself and walks away with a tear in his eye:

:wink:

Euro ESK8 convention anyone???

• I would vote Germany, Spain, or France
2 Likes

We should have one twice a year on two different continents

3 Likes

EU would be awesome! Especially to raise governments attention about people riding LightElectricVehicles. Also it´s not so expensive :smiley:

1 Like

There is already something like this in germany: https://www.esk8b-dtm.de/ http://e-boarder.com/electric-skateboard-events

3 Likes

I would be down to do some work to make it happen…I don´t know that I could carry the entire event like you but if two or three euro peeps could work together I think we could throw together a pretty cool little shin-dig

2 Likes

Holy crap awesome I will be there in 2017. Awesome thanks!

Awesome! Looks like that was a fun ride! What do you think about this track map for the White Lot?

This is what the map overlay looks like

If anyone wants to try designing a track for that lot, Here is a blank map that shows the safe zones and keep out areas to scale

6 Likes

@DynamicLabs like you are in my head …

9 Likes

I would be so down to put the work in.!

1 Like

Lol…man…we def better have insurance @onloop

@lowGuido

2 Likes

@Michaelinvegas :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: holy crap I’ve missed a lot! I’d love to lend a helping hand with anything! You’ve got a lot of great ideas out and ready for execution. Just my 2 cents, I agree with @jaykup and his perspective for a general outline/format for the conference (a lot can be added or subtracted). For my day job I travel to different states as a vendor for government conferences. As a vendor we pay between $200-$1000 just to set up. It depends on type of sponsorship and the size of the show. The attendees also pay some sort of fee for conference overhead. The show and lodging is usually in the same place for convenience and then there are normally planned afternoon “bonding” trips and dinner. On the last day it’s usually some sort of vendor recognition and paid dinner. Anyhow, that’s just a suggestion as I’ve seen this format work well from state to state. Also, as things start to progress and I add more content to my YouTube channel, Big Kids, I’d be honored to do some advertising/media focused on the conference on the channel. If you like we can hash out ideas one night and I can add it to my schedule of videos I have planned for the year. I’m all for the esk8 community (bias toward diy :wink:) getting together under one “roof”. This is gunna be so wicked! I’m going to sleep now as I’ve just read 200+ entries in the thread, LOL :joy:

2 Likes

Logo looks slick! Turned out great!

Oh @Michaelinvegas just a suggested speaker if he’d be willing, Benjamin Vedder :slight_smile:

2 Likes