2.4Ghz Nano Remote SOLD OUT

I am selling this ones new

Ordered. If it’s good enough for @Kaly it’s good enough for me :ok_hand:

Cool! PM’d ya

i’m guessing these are gonna sell out fast

Money sent!

whoever chose that font for the logo must be crazy. I saw these on aliexpress as well a couple of weeks ago and am trying to figure out if it really says “winning” since then. Google does not show any results for a “winning” remote :disappointed:

It says winning just hard to distinguish :slight_smile:

See me on the front cover of the magazine. Winning. Sheen - Skepta ft. Pharrell “Numbers”

Money sent! Cant wait for this thing! :grin:

how is the trigger? also as sensitive as the remote on the left in image 7650???

The throttle is sensitive like any other remote. The difference is the use of the thumb to operate it.

It has a throttle trimmer and besides you can change some of the settings on your ESC ( timing - brake force - punch ) to make it work just like you wish.

Something to have in mind is that it will take some ajustment from the user because it’s a different way to operate it, to hold it. In short a different way to do the same, it may be more confortable for some and not for others.

Hello everybody Can you please add your @name as a note on the PayPal transaction in order to have control of who is who. For shipping purposes and tracking number info.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hey Kaly can you post a pic of the receiver whenever you have a chance?

Any chances of a closeup pic of the PCB. I would like to see what microcontroller is being used.

That is the one, thank you @Jinra :thumbsup:

@jinra @kaly thanks guys! #WINNING

1 Like

i just ordered one thanks @Kaly

The only downside of this controller is that suffers from interferences from speed cameras, I guess it’s on the same band of speed cameras RFs they are using here in London, UK. Even when fully charged, I pass near speed cameras and the signal hiccups a bit, 1 second ok, 1 second not, the only thing that helps is really getting the controller near to the board when It’s losing signal, also now I know where it happens so I prevent that, I guess it’s because the antenna is not extended like in the other RF receivers, they thought it was overkill but they didn’t think about interferences… but overall it’s very compact and it doesn’t looks like a gun! Recommended.

2 Likes

I have not encounter any drop issues so far but at the same time here in NYC we deal mostly with traffic light cameras, the city is making millions with those tickets.