18650's Group Buy LiionWholesale/NKON ! :) (US) (CLOSED BECAUSE IM MOVING)

Whats up fellow e-skaters! I am going to post this to get started on a battery group buy! We’re gonna be making a big ass purchase from liion Wholesale. They seem to be fairly flexible with their wholesale setup. I believe in the past they have been willing to do individual shipping this will be true for this group buy as well. So the order will go directly from Liion Wholesale to your front door! They also have mentioned that it is possible to get bulk discounts even if there are different batteries being ordered. So with this in mind if you are interested in participating in the group buy please put what ya want! (Once I get a feel for how many batteries, what kind of batteries etc, I have created a google sheet with all the info. Lets get this show on the road!

What Kind of Battery Do You Want?

• Samsung 18650 30Q 3000mAh 15A
  • Samsung 18650 25R 2500mAh 20A
  • Other…? (pm me if you think I should add another battery type)

0 voters

How Many Batteries Are You Gunna Buy?

• 0-25
  • 25-50
  • 50-75
  • 75-100
  • 100-200
  • OVER 9000!!!

0 voters

What Kind of Battery Do You Want?

• Basen 26650 4500mAh 60A
  • Samsung 18650 30Q 3000mAh 15A
  • Samsung 18650 25R 2500mAh 20A
  • Other…? (pm me if you think I should add another battery type)

0 voters

The timing of when we buy these batteries is very important to me - please let me know when you think these will be ordered so that I can confirm whether or not it’s a good idea for me to participate in this group buy.

Hi @anorak234 I’d like to get them ordered asap. I am thinking about doing roughly 10-12 days of leaving the topic open for people to put input/make desisions, then placing the order. Ideally I’d like to have 200+ batteries for this group buy. (I’d really prefer 500+ but I get the feeling that would take months to get set up.)

1 Like

Ok I will probably order them separately then. Thanks for the opportunity!

Sure! If you change your mind or just want to see how much you could save :wink: then hop over to the spreadsheet and add how many cells you are thinking of buying.

I’d add the Sony VTC5a - measured by mooch as 25A cell. 2600mAh, so compromise on range.

New to battery buying, so forgive me if this is a stupid question…

Why not buy from a site like nkon.nl? They seem to carry the 25R for much less than the price you specified in the spreadsheet?

Are Nkon.nl not reputable in any way?

I’m mainly going through Liion Wholesale because it is in America. Because of this they are willing to ship directly to you. So I wont have to sort and individually package batteries for everyone and shipping will cost less.

Althoughhhhh. Looking at it if there is enough interest in just the 25r type cells we could definitely do that group buy on NKON. It’d be extra work from me but a lot cheaper overall.

1 Like

Would you do 18650 25R cells from NKON $2.25/cell?

• yes
  • no, I’d rather buy from LiionWholesale
  • no, I won’t be buying batteries

0 voters