18650 group buy (EU) CLOSES SOON!

I only send it locally in France via TNT. For all the riders in Paris, I give it F2F.

Is there anything that you have to do/tell TNT? Like use a special label or add certificates and so on? I guess TNT is like the equivalent of DPD in Germany then.

Alright I see, so i don´t think there will be enough people for the special nickel strips here. nkon.nl is shipping them seperatly to the people, so i won´t have any problems with shipping. Also i just asked DHL about EU shipping for over 30 cells and i will report back as soon as I get an answer. (I may be offering spotwelding cells and ship them to EU people)

yeah, you have to put special label, identify the goods etc. Our packs are made by a professional company with all the appropriate certifications/insurance; It’s not like a DIY guy doing packs in his saloon :slight_smile:

Slotted version?? What do you mean??

https://eu.nkon.nl/rechargeable/18650-size/nikkel-batterijpack-verbinding-soldeerstrip-27mm.html

this increases spot strength as the current has to travel around the slot when spot welding.

I could chime in for the nickel strips… but it has to be really low cost ( the shipping, for me to order it )

What’s the fuss anyways about 10 METERS of nickel strips ? It is meters right?

I think I could easly order 2 meters alone… if I have to weld let’s say 10 cell packs with 10centimeter in each run for each of their sides (so 20 strips x 10cm = 200cm = 2m)

if you are in the EU I think shipping is 6.64€ per person

mh okay… that’s is about half of nkon’s original pricing if you order some batteries

Slots do sound really good!.. I’ve seen them being used on power tool batteries :wink:

1st pack of mine

How about if a company (electric company) order some? Just asked my brother in law if its cheaper if he buys them right to his company.

Any chance 26650 cell can get a discount too?

no, atm only samsung 30Q, sorry

Just to give a heads up on sending spot welded batteries: AFAIK DPD is one of the rare companies that allows dangerous goods to be sent with them in Germany. However the goods need to comply with “ADR Kapitel 3.3 Sondervorschrift 188” which states: Max Energy of a permissible lithium battery is 100Wh

https://www.dpd.com/at_en/content/download/3243/31707/file/Versand%20von%20Lithium%20Batterien_0315.pdf

Any idea if i can use these without bms. Wondering how good quality these are compared for example to LG HE4. Or then I just buy smaller bms and bypass discharge.

That’s what I will do… BMS bypassing discharge. BMS which can handle 60A or more A discharge are pretty expensive I think…

I’ll order them saturday evening, so shoot me an PN if you’re interested

We need one or two people more to reach 500 cells and 3,45€/cell

1 Like

Group buy closes tomorrow in 24 hours. So at 21:00 CET. Place your order via paypal friends and family to [email protected] with the amount of cells x 3,55€ + 6,64€ shipping to EU countries and your adress! And write me an PN would help :wink:

Hi there. My 100 cells were delivered in notime… A tiny and really heavy package !

Thanks @TarzanHBK

3 Likes

Hello, guys, new battery , cells lab opening in UK . we can offer veriaty of cells suchs as NCM, lifepo4, lipo, prismatic and pouch cells. and can offer costumized battery packs. we have 10 years expiriance with battery packs assambley. we invistage the cells market all the time and use the best cells out there. we can offer new battery packs, cells purchases and also service for you’r own current battery pack. we based in uk bermingham, but can ship to europe and world wide. more then welcome to approch me privetly