15mm Wide Pulley Kits (Wheel & Motor Pulleys, Belts, and Hardware)

I just got my set of the 36T pulleys and apparently they don’t fit trampa stickies or MBS all terrain. The screws don’t fit around the spokes of the core.

I know it’s no fun, but you will not see the exterior anyway. Drill them with a 6.5 bit to fit the M6 screws.

Will this work on my 90mm abec clone flywheels?

Yes indeed my friend. PM me if you want a set

If you read the thread you will see that they stole my pics and sell you a completely different kit which is garbage. Up to you if you want to waste your time with that stuff but other have done so on here and ended up ordering from me in the end

5 Likes

Sorry, didn’t know that! Whats the shipping costs to the Netherlands?

Will send you a pm

How can I buy

Do you happen to still have any of these kits available? I’m based in the United States.

Yes still have them. PM sent.

If you are willing to sell just belts by themselves, and maybe just a motor pulley, pm me please, thanks!

1 Like

Hi @johnny_261 I m interested in any 15mm pulley kits. Let me know if any avail. Thx.

you still have these? I’m in vancouver as well! Are you in the vancouver eskate groups? :slight_smile:

PM’s sent…

Hiya,

You got any of the kits left?

Cheers

Yes indeed! Still have some. Let me know what you need.

Check inbox please. Thanks

Looking for a 15t 36t pulley. Going to use Slick Revolution Skate Wheels 110mm with either single drive 10s 190 KV or dual drive 260kv 6s each.

Cheers

Sending pm

Still have any pulleys left?