15mm Wide Pulley Kits (Wheel & Motor Pulleys, Belts, and Hardware)

I pmed you

Shiping to san ysidro

Any more available? I want 2 sets. Thanks!

PM sent. I have a new thread here:

hi i dont want to cause problema butā€¦ there is a lot of guys that are seeling this part on eBay more cheap ($21.06) with the same photosā€¦ this guys is from hon Kong and the shipment is free http://www.ebay.com/itm/232387088657

Discussed heavily in my other thread. They stole my photos and donā€™t sell the same product. So you will not get what I am selling. You will get a 12T motor pulley and some other garbage. Others have purchased and have regretted it.

Many knows this, and apparently the quality is as bad as the low low price.

I think I bought one of the wheel pulleys from you on eBay unknowingly. It shipped from Vancouver and arrived quickly. Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

Thanks man! Yep that would be from me.

DO NOT BUY THE EBAY KITS!!! Unless they come from Jon in Vancouver. To go into greater detail as to what youā€™ll get from Chinaā€¦ They are completely useless. 35T & 11T instead of 36T & 15T pulleys. Two 250 MM belts instead of one 255 and one 265. (Can anyone even use a 250?) Grub screws are way too small for the motor pulley. They drop right through the hole. Itā€™s a total waste of time. Also, many people seem to have trouble getting all 6 screws through the wheel pulley and the wheel. The alignment is off in most cases.

Waiting on my Johnny versions. Should be here any day now!

4 Likes

ok i didnt know i thought you where discussing about other guys selling this in this fĆ³rumā€¦ i thought this from EBay was somthing newā€¦ my bad

I canā€™t even fit 255.

Got any of these kits @johnny_261? Donā€™t have any money just yet but thinking Iā€™m gonna buy a set if youā€™ve got any.

Yeah, Iā€™ve got around 15 left right now. Another batch is coming maybe in 1 -2 months.

1 Like

Can confirm that @demayod is correct about the ebay pulleys. They totally suck donā€™t buy it from there. I also recieved a 11t pulley and a wheel pulley that doesnā€™t even fit. The hole is too narrow for caliber hangers, and the alignment of the screws is all off. Totally useless, getting a refund.

1 Like

And i can confirm that @Boardnamics is right, I have today received my set and they donā€™t fit :frowning:

Wait so the 36t 15mm wheel pulley doesnā€™t fit? And the motor pulley isnā€™t even 15t 15mm? I have belts. That sucks

None of it fits? I have the TB 218mm trucks, donā€™t think itā€™ll fit on there. I ordered these a week ago. Still havenā€™t shipped

Are there still any left from the first batch? If so Iā€™ll take two

Yes, Iā€™ve got some more now! PM sent.

1 Like