15mm Wide Pulley Kits (Wheel & Motor Pulleys, Belts, and Hardware)

Do you still have wheel pulleys ?

Do tjey fit on Kegal or MBS wheels?

Just got the kit. Didn’t expect it so fast from Canada to EU.

These are awesome quality parts, very impressive by the kit and even more with the price. Thanks @johnny_261!

Yes, I just got another batch in actually! They don’t fit Kegal, I believe they will fit MBS as they look like they have the flywheel style core, but I haven’t tried them personally so can’t confirm 100%.

1 Like

Hi, I would like to buy a set. Can you PM me?

Do you have any left? I think $36 is a steel for 15mm kit.

Hey man im interested, are they still available?

Thanks for the interest guys. PM’s replied to. Now to make this sustainable for me to keep doing, I’m going to have to raise prices slightly. The first batch was smaller and sort of an experiment, so I was only making a few bucks on each set after shipping costs. Now that the product has been proven and tested by numerous individuals on the forum, I’m going to have to raise prices to $40 USD which is still very reasonable in my opinion.

Thanks for understanding guys. Those who I’ve got PMs with can still get in at the old price. Anyone else going forward is at $40.

Im intressted PM me

I just got my two kits today, and they’re really great quality. @johnny_261 was always quick to reply to my questions and he provided a great product. I’ll try and post pictures once I mount these on my wheels.

I am new to this forum so I don’t know how to private message you, but I am interested in a set. Do you by chance have a 10mm bore hole size for the motor pulley? If not I think I can drill or lathe to 10mm and broach a keyway still.

Sorry don’t have 10mm bore pulleys. I’ll send you a PM.

Want to get a kit, PM’d you.

Hey there @johnny_261, do you have any more 15mm kits available? I’d be interested in 2 and reside in the US, thanks!

Me too. I’d be interested in one. Located in the US

PMs sent 10 char.

PM’ you thanks

Responded to.

Hey man do you still have any? I want to buy all of the kit besides the 36t pulley which I already have. How much will it cost shipping to Israel? @johnny_261

Ill take 2 of them!

Sounds good. I’ll send you a PM. FYI guys, I started a new thread here to clarify a few things as I’m now selling the kits and some of the parts individually.

1 Like