15mm Wide Pulley Kits and Individual Parts (Wheel Pulley, Motor Pulley, Belts, and Hardware)

I could probably use and extra drive wheel pulley I just stripped the one I had trying to screw it onto the wheel :frowning:

PM me if you want to get another one. In reality you don’t need all 6 bolts. I’ve run 3 before without problems. So you may just want to do that.

1 Like

Yeah I was wondering if all 6 bolts where required. I’m probably just gonna run it as is and if I have any issues you’ll be hearing from me lol.

You could re tap it if you have access to one, or want to spend $13 on amazon. Then you have more tools. Never a bad thing. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06X9YV16Z/ref=sxts_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1524079764&sr=1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65

2 Likes

Haha yeah my taps are all at my workshop which is inconveniently located far away from my place. Didn’t even end up needing them luckily, just a lil bit of elbow grease.

1 Like

Sorry, I received mine a few days ago. just got to the box and they look great, well made. thanks for your quick shipping, Im going to try one out and will fallow up, thanks @Johnny_261

Still have kits if anyone is interested

2 Likes

get those summer builds going guys! Get your kits!

2 Likes

Hi man, interested in a kit! :grinning: Im currently using 100mm MBS all terrain wheels, anyone know how well they fit?

I’ve had a few guys on here who purchased them for MBS wheels and they seemed to have worked fine. Don’t think you will have any problems. I’ll send you a PM.

This is the last batch of kits I’ll be selling! Get them while you can.

3 Likes

Where are all the summer builds at?

1 Like

do these fit on caliber trucks ?

i need 16T 15mm motor pulley

Yeah, they fit in caliber trucks. He doesn’t have any 16t pulleys

Thank. Yes fit on caliber and no 16T sorry.

Where are all the summer builds at?

2 Likes

stocked on my parts over the winter

:joy:

1 Like

Still have some kits

Going to try and clear out the last of my inventory. If someone wants to grab a few kits, I’ll cut you a deal!