15mm Wide Pulley Kits and Individual Parts (Wheel Pulley, Motor Pulley, Belts, and Hardware)

Any kits left?

PM sent, still have some left

Still have some kits left?

Yeah still have some. Pm sent

Any still available? sent PM already

Yep still have a few kicking around. PM replied

@johnny_261 I’m interested in purchasing 1 or 2 motor pulleys from you. Got any left? Thanks!

Yes, still got some PM Sent.

Almost bought some knockoffs from china… glad i found this thread, can you pm me the info if you are still selling these?

Yep. PM sent. Still have a few.

Trying to clear the last of this stuff out. Can give you a good deal if you buy several kits.

MBS 100mm AT wheels use ABEC style rim! The kit in the picture above won’t fit them. You need ABEC pulley kit. The one form TB (torque board, ) works the best. The pulley matches the wheel so well there is no struggle bolting in.

If you have any left, could a fellow canadian buy one?

Edit : Full kit that is

Sending pm

Need to get rid of the last of these.

Any more left?:thinking:

Still got some. PM sent.

@johnny_261 Hi! I’m new in this world. I understand I won’t be able to use these pulleys with a 10mm shaft motor, is that correct? If that’s the case, do you sell pulleys for 10mm shaft motors? Otherwise, what motor would you recommend? It’ll be for my first board.

Thank you very much

I only sell with 8mm bore, but there are plenty of motors with 8mm out there. I don’t have any particular recommendations as I haven’t been building for a while now, but there is plenty of research on the forum. Let me know if you need a kit or two. Selling a good prices to clear the last of the stock.

Hello do you have any of the motor pulleys left? I am new to this website and unsure how to PM