15mm 14 or 15T pulley

Is anyone able to direct me to where I can get one with the bore and grub holes already drilled to fit an enertion motor? Thanks.

I went with a 17t pulley from SDP/SI https://shop.sdp-si.com/catalog/?cid=p346&filter=a0:2:5%20mm%20(HTD);a6:2:17;a2:2:Aluminum%20Alloy;a25:2:8.00;a15:2:2%20Flanges/With%20Hub because it was easier to find with the correct bore and grub screws. I do not regret it, the extra speed is fantastic. They come in 9mm and 15mm widths.

Beltingonline.com

1 Like

Thanks for the info! So do they come with the grub holes and bore already to size to fit motors? Or do I have to do them myself witha drill press?

Edit: I’m stupid, I generated the CAD thing, looks perfect! Thank you so much.

Hmm, may have to rethink here, or get someone to ship it over to me from the US. It costs 33 USD (cheapest option) to ship to me…

What would I put in for keyway and grubscrew holes? I’m using an Enertion R-SPEC motor if that helps you answer my question. I sort of get grubscrews, but not sure where 2off M2 or M3 or M4 or only just 1off?

Yeah I had to pay $22US to ship to Canada but I bought a few belts at the same time to make it worth it.

You’ll also need longer belts if you go with the 17t pulley, 2 more teeth than the standard belt, so 55 I think.

Unfortunate, I have gates 219 belts (same one as Boosted Boards) not sure if it’ll work out. If that’s the case I may just end up drilling my own hole in my current 14T one, just have to find someone who can for me.

search here: http://www.ebay.com/bhp/htd-pulley

You have a choice when choosing Grub Screw ,…the size,and if you want 1 or 2 .

I had choose just 1,…M4 size, on mine .

I’m talking about this one: diy-electric-skateboard-kits-parts/14t-htd5-motor-pulley/

I’ve been looking everywhere that sells thus exact one for 15mm belts, but to no avail. Anyone know where else I can get one or when this will be in stock @torqueboards?

Oh I just realised I should have just posted a reply on my other thread about pulleys. If any mods want to do that please go ahead.