$15/20 Boardnamics Caliber Motor Mounts

Transparency in business practices is important.

I literally took more than half of a dudes business a few years back just because he was trying to make more profit than he already was (which was a LOT) by jacking up shipping prices. I’m glad tho, worked out for me.

1 Like

heres my contribution t your cause =) bought a set to finish of a budget gift board for a friend…very study and just the right amount of adjustment and need especially for the price. would def get a couple more sets once i get motivated for a future build…

3 Likes

Are you going to have mounts or do any existing mounts fit the the og matrix pro trucks?

image image

Some simple braces I fabricated.

10 Likes

Lookin pretty hardcore :smile:

1 Like

I’m a pretty hardcore kinda guy

1 Like

True that :laughing:

I found 63 cover for small wheels on your site, did you manage to modify it for large wheels? Can you share the files?

Hi, sorry for the late reply, I am more active on the other forum.

I can modify it to any size you need

Hey @boardnamics just ordered one of your stealth idler caliber 2 mounts for my 6374 Maytech 190kv. Was just wondering what gears and pulleys I will need if you can recommend some that will be perfect. Im running the Orangatang Caguama 85mm (same as kegels i think) Please help me out I cant find the info anywhere.
Also how long is shipping to New Zealand?

Hi, Sorry I am not active on this forum ever since the new one was made. Most people run 36/16 ratios or something of that sort, especially with a wheel on the smaller side like yours.

A 320mm belt will work with a setup like that. 315mm would also work.

Shipping to NZ is around 1 week.

Thanks

1 Like