$15/20 Boardnamics Caliber Motor Mounts

Okay. Makes sense

2 Likes

Sorry man. I do put on my website that the bolt circle is 38mm on the 50mm mounts and that there are no industry standards. People use 2 screws to fasten it with success. Loctite and torque are needed

. Ill drill them out or something. Also is this normal?

received_724334038004084

That would be @KaramQ being a questionable employee

Sorry man. Theyā€™re not countersunk on purpose. The slots are too close to the center bore which really weakens the mounting point

Maybe i can use them as a heatsink.

I am going to send you a new set of 50mm arms. I am at a family dinner right now and donā€™t have much time to write to you. There is lots more I will say privately

1 Like

You gotta get a bit more slick with your wordage

Iā€™m almost 100% sure the hole patten on your 50xx are different, they work with my 5060 motor just fine, all four holes. Riptide probably does it so you go back and buy their motors. Thatā€™s usually the case when your junking a Chineseā€™s made board. He never put the blame on me, Iā€™m just here to help.

Today was @Boardnamics graduation and I can tell you he has been really busy.

1 Like

Also my bad, I did accidentally countersink those.

Then donā€™t send them to paying customers.

1 Like

Honestly man, if you want spotless shiny glamorous mounts, these arenā€™t the right ones for you. Their priced cheap and come out of a garage made buisness. Come on man, just wait a day and I have a gift for you. Why not pick the anodized black idler mounts, they work with 50xx.

I donā€™t expect spotless

Usps is to blame for your missing mounts, i can assure you that we sent it to the right address. Past transaction have been a little iffy but Iā€™ll assure you this will be solved, Iā€™ll offer you 2 free mounts I have laying around, they are both for left sides of the truck

I reported to the postmaster and they even showed me a picture of the package addressed to the wrong address.

Iā€™m sure @Skunk understands if they arent polished and isnt expecting production quality, the price reflects that. But, theres a difference between a DAMAGED product and a product that isnt polishedā€¦

If it was a mistake where you didnā€™t know it was damaged before shipping, fine. The problem lies in knowing it was damaged and still shipping it out, in hopes you dont get called out on itā€¦ thatā€™s mighty dishonest if you ask meā€¦

8 Likes

Do you want those mounts, free and free shipping, how does that sound because the damaged part of the mount was definitely my fault. That mount wasnā€™t supposed to be shipped out anyways, donā€™t know how I put it in the good mount rack

Also, iā€™m with @Skunk on this. If @KaramQ is your employee, you are responsible for his actions relating to this business. The quoted statement made it seem like you were pushing the blame to @KaramQ, which shouldnā€™t be the case. I have nothing against you guys, but I hope you can see why @Skunk is pissed. I would be to, if I were in his shoes.

3 Likes

Sure, thank you

2 Likes

Look at your pmā€™s, sent you a message

2 Likes