$15/20 Boardnamics Caliber Motor Mounts

@boardnamics congrats Kev.

1 Like

Every. Fucking. Time.

Iā€™ve never had that not happen on the first ride.

2 Likes

Haha! Funny thing I took so much care not to scratch them all the way through final assembly, gouged them rolling out of the driveway, and I havenā€™t scratched them since in about 50 miles of riding.

What bolt did you swap on the idler . i need a little clearance. That looks noicee

Lol, I used something from my bucket of bolts here, the original hardware did not fit, I think its a 5/16 -18 countersink screw with a nylon nut. Its the only damn imperial thread on the whole board (dā€™oh!)

2 Likes

IMG_20190519_151332758

Matrix II being made right now. Finished the Paris clamps

IMG_20190519_151321047

8 Likes

I printed some 63mm belt covers and i love how the black looks against the silver!

8 Likes

i got around to printing the motor mount covers and they look fantastic. very well designed to fit with really any board style

I did modify the file to cover the belts and a 36t pulley completely and it works great. i figured i would share the file in case anyone wanted it. they fit 95mm wheels safely and can use up to a 36t pulley

2 Likes

Making precision machined caliber II hangers. 3D printed prototype fits perfect! The hanger length is 220mm and will have shoulder bolts for axles.

Good upgrade for those that have caliber II trucks and are too broke to buy surfrodz. Now you can run dual 6374 and run bearing pulleys :smiley: Estimated price is $40 a hanger, $75 a set.

In addition, I have ordered some motor pulleys I will be selling for $8 each. Theyā€™re aluminum 7075, 3mm keyway, no shoulder, 2 M5 set screws, 8mm bore. Comes in 13t, 15t, and 18t

19 Likes

Dude thats whatā€™s up

You get the package btw?

Yes I did. I gotchu brotha.

Hyped for new products :smiley:

2 Likes

Great call and great price on the longer caliber hangers

1 Like

Yup. Keen as on some longer caliber hangers at that price.

2 Likes

Keep on innovating! i like what Iā€™m seeing!

1 Like

Will it have the same profile as Caliber II/TB hangers? So that existing mounts will work with this as well (e.g.: dickyho caliber II mounts, your mounts, etc)

2 Likes

Yes it will, just a wider hanger at 220mm.

1 Like

Is your motor 5065?:thinking:

Yes, there are 2 on there now. Sorry for the late response, Iā€™ve been more active on esk8 news (crowdfunded vs corporate and all the rest of itā€¦) i have the same name over there, and Iā€™ll be posting a build thread soon

Thanks for the answer, I also think of putting 2 5065 in my longboard, one already bought, I will not keep up with the news of esk8. Hugs