$15/20 Boardnamics Caliber Motor Mounts

Just ordered a pair from your site… cant wait for them to arrive :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Boardnamics Have you ever considered making the connection between the arm and the clamp to have several fixed position holes instead of being a continuum?

Im running tb 218s on 63mm idler mounts with @dickyho 6x2s i used a dremmel to take 1mm off of the mount it fits perfect. Took like 3 minutes. No. Big deal

2 Likes

Ehh…not really. I have yet to hear of an incident where my mounts come loose. Because every bolted connection has a nylon locknut, it is already very hard to take off. That combined with red loctite and it would be too secure. A real pain to ever remove.

1 Like

Just so youre and everyone else is aware, no filing was needed with my 218mm and boardnamics mounts mating.

2 Likes

I appreciate the slotted holes because different applications will require different motor plate angles. If you really want fixed angle setup your probably better off fabricating your own mounts :beer:

Wow, lucky perhaps. I tried to fit without filing and could not.

3 Likes

@KaramQ dont file the truck. file the mount

1 Like

You can still have many angles by having several holes very close to each other.

thats using ur noggin lol

1 Like

So I didn’t even get out of the driveway before I gouged the corner of the mount, lol. And, I found out the hard way to keep the motor plates loose until the hanger clamp is good and tight :sleeping:IMG_2003

5 Likes

That’s a sexy enclosure you got there

2 Likes

Looks like famous @MasterCho enclosure

1 Like

I know, I sold it to him😁

2 Likes

I was wondering if this would work with the DIYEBoards kit to replace their shitty motor mounts? I have an extra caliber II truck laying around and want to put these on it. The kit has 5055 Motors, a 13mm pulley and a 12mm 250-5m belt.

Sounds like it would work. I am running low on 50mm motor plates however, but have plenty of idler ones that fit that. I also have the belts for that

Thanks for the super fast reply… So this (https://boardnamics.com/product/motor-mount-for-electric-skateboard-v2-0-w-idler-gear/) would work? Should I get longer belts like the 320mm?

Yeah that’s the one. 320mm belts will work.

Can vouch for this, lost my nerves and almost decieded to get a blow torch and melt the whole truck lol

2 Likes

Boardnamics is officially an LLC :partying_face::confetti_ball:

15 Likes