$15/20 Boardnamics Caliber Motor Mounts

@Boardnamics did you stop makeing 50mm mounts as there no longer on the site?

I’m pretty sure he has some, saw a pile at his place yesterday

1 Like

I don’t need mounts at the moment however i was looking at the site and i dident see any so I’m giving @Boardnamics a heads up.

The idler mounts are both 63xx and 50xx @M.Hboards

1 Like

I know, I’m talking about the regular 50mm mounts.

I thought the non idler mounts were 63xx only and the only 50xx mounts were the idler mounts that did both.
I probably would have gotten both 63xx and 50xx in non idler if i had known. Im not crazy about idlers.

1 Like

@Skunk Yup there are regular 50mm and 63mm Heres a pic of the 50mm ones- mounts

2 Likes

Looks sick

5 Likes

Hey that’s unauthorized use, to use a USPS priority mail box you must have a USPS priority mail label :sunglasses::joy:

2 Likes

Looks really good, but that one side with one of the bolt facing the wrong way is killing me :weary:

3 Likes

It’s only a mock up for pics, hence the reason why the motors aren’t quite straight either :sunglasses:

2 Likes

What’s killing me is that the lock nuts are silver, mabe it’s time to source some black lock nuts.

1 Like

7 Likes

Stealth paris mounts! Pretty please!! Or just throw in a stealth mount with the paris clamp

1 Like

@boardnamics the site now seems to have the 50mm mount but with the picture of the 63mm one which is a bit misleading. Also there now is a sk3 edition on the 50mm mount I’m assuming that the sk3 edition is to fit sk3 motors correct? If yes what is the mounting hole diamiter of sk3 motors?

I’m looking to mount these to some torqueboard 218’s in order to accommodate my new wheels (6x2 pneus from aliexpress.)

Do you have any more info on whether these are easy to mate to torqueboard trucks? Have you come across any more people doing them? Is it still just a simple ‘file it down a bit and it’ll work’?

Thanks! I am very please with my single mount of yours on my caliber iis. Best mount that I’ve had so far (out of 4 so quite a wide sample!)

1 Like

I know you have to file the truck a little bit, I’m getting tb218 real soon and will have to see for myself too

1 Like

boardnamics are there any plans in the works to manufacture truck adapters for torqueboard trucks? Would you be able to share the current cad file for your caliber ii adapter so that I could modify them and mill my own?

Thanks!

@M.Hboards I was asked if I wanted those from the people where I get them from. It is all possible but the cost would go up. I will see how much difference we’re talking. If the fasteners only cost 50% more then I am totally doing it.

@apolo Unfortunetely those will not be a thing for a while :frowning: Reason for me not doing it is because I think of my paris mounts to be the universal style. Non-anodized is easier to file.

@craj1031tx Likely not because the modification is so easy and making extra designs of clamps sorta screws with my system. I am really debating this though, maybe on the next batch when the 500 I have run out.

2 Likes

IMG_1907 I filed these caliber mounts to fit a set of TB218’s (i could never file down those beautiful trucks). Took about 15min per side with a half-round file. Coating makes it a bit harder and you’ll want to take care that you keep the file square. Take most of the material from the top if the “arch” to keep the holes for the motor plate aligned.

4 Likes