$15/20 Boardnamics Caliber Motor Mounts

That looks really professional I love the font

4 Likes

I learned the hard way which direction the bolts on the truck clamp are supposed to go xD.

2 Likes

What happened? I sorta mounted mine with the head above actually…

I highly discourage that now especially that I use button head screws. The head is slightly wider than the clamp, so it could make the arm bottom out on the clamp.

1 Like

Bottomed out on the curb with spectacular sparks.

Bolt was scraped at an angle.

1 Like

Nice :smiley: jk don’t sue please

2 Likes

Ok ill remove and flip the bolts. Luckily i have not ridden it yet.

1 Like

any update with the 3dprint file for pulley covers?

@stayfocus18 Yeah I am uploading them to the site. The design is done :slight_smile:

can’t wait!!!

LgU90UL

4 Likes

Mounts are great . they are head turners for sure

8 Likes

Where do we order for surfrodz?

1 Like

@Boardnamics. Question, I already have the non idler 63mm ones. Will the idler mount fit to the clamp provided with the non idler? I need a slightly longer mount.

@pookybear I took the pics, now just editing. Listing will be up shortly. If you need them ASAP, PM me cause they’re ready to go

@ThermalChild yes it will. I can offer the pieces individually

1 Like

Oh sweet, Yeah I wasn’t trying to have to realign the mount again as it is legit perfect. Do you currently have them in stock or would I need to wait for next batch? Either way not a problem as so far this mount is a beast.

I have a lot in stock. :slight_smile: So just an idler arm and the idler hardware? That would be $12

I’d need 2. Also how much longer is the idler mount compared to the non idler? Are they the same thickness too?

Sorry, was gone a few days. The idler mount is 12mm longer than non idler. Thickness is the same

Does the 6374 sk3 motor fit along with a support bar? I got the mounts in but don’t have a motor to test for myself. Seems like there won’t be any room for a support bar since the motor is pretty large. Thoughts? @Boardnamics