$15/20 Boardnamics Caliber Motor Mounts

When would they ship?

Anodized version will be ready by Friday, hopefully. If not Monday for sure.

Raw version I can have ready by Thursday.

1 Like

Nice! Im ordering from your site now. I would prefer the anodized

1 Like

I haven’t made the listing for it yet. It comes at a cost increase but well worth it :slight_smile:

Ahh okay. Raw is good then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

bro did you ship the rest of my order I’ve been waiting for weeks. order 353

1 Like

I was supposed to get back the raw version yesterday…but the place keeps delaying it. Finally tomorrow they confirmed I can pick them up…thank god.

Anodizing will be done by Monday, available Tuesday.

1 Like

15544224415121964345044 Okay raw version is ready. Shipping a bunch out tonight. Nice and smooth but they look bland. Perfect :smiley: For those who seek reliability>badassery

11 Likes

ppsshhhhttt, im gonna paint mine… still badass.

4 Likes

its a pain to wait for the matrix 2 mounts :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

@celica39 Working on it. Clamp is done(Matrix II)d35be192590dadc4d23402f4449fe22b

It is like my normal clamps but on steroids. 12.5mm thick, M8 hardware instead of M6. Debating if this is neccessary. I assumed hey, bigger truck and wheels, bigger mount!. Assuming I do go through with this level of heft, there is NO way anyone can break this thing :smiley:

5 Likes

Awesome, looks great. Question: can the “parting plane” be made parallell to the ground? If that would achieve the same full contact of the clamping surface it might give better clearance…

Really great design because with a bolt and nut it will be easier to check if the mount is loose and also prevent stripping the aluminium treads of some other model l already seeing. No problem with this clamp for sure for 8 inch tire you still have plenty of clearance! I hope you can made for the ats12 trucks and trampa aswell.

1 Like

So you want the clamping axis to be parallel to the ground. Hmm…I would have to redo the cross section and it is a really weird shape. Ill see. The champ looks bigger than it really is. Most gear drives are much bigger and the trucks will most likely have big pneumatic wheels.

I’ll machine it soon to get a picture of how big it actually is.

Thinking about it a bit more, as celica39 said, for a large wheel, clearance is not a problem, but I find myself smashing bolts with a 90mm wheel and dickyho mounts. Of course, a solid clamping setup is paramount, even if it does get scratched, and a “weird shape” may not clamp properly… Really just thinking out loud… So far, it seems like people who abuse their mounts seem to really like yours, so… carry on! :beers:

a mountainboard with roadies tire give 4 inch of clearance so yes plenty of space for the clamp but it need to be parrallel to the truck because mountainboard are 20 to 35 tip angle already but if you have arm rotation ajustments it will work

Yes the arm will have slots like my other mounts. It will be made out of 5/16" instead of 1/4", bit beefier :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When’s the SR Mounts gonna be made!?!

The TKP are being anodized right now. Have about 100 of them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What about Rkp? Also do you know the speed Rkp is rated to? Ie under 30 or…

2 Likes