$15/20 Boardnamics Caliber Motor Mounts

The second I finish all them, I am just going all out and doing all at the same time. I got 36 rolls of tape on the way, I am prepared! :sunglasses: The waiting will be no more.

3 Likes

eta lol, I finally ordered one. :rofl:

1 Like

Well I am finished with the arm pieces, now just chamfering the clamps and I am good to go. Hardware is all bagged, have tons of packing supplies. I am ready for the apocalypse lol.

6 Likes

Awesome I’m so ready to put my board back together. Missing my rkp setup.

3 Likes

You and me both lol. Once these arrive, all i’ll have left is the enclosure to mold. Fun times.

3 Likes

The anodizing is being done by the end of this week. Sometime next week will be the big release with new photos, site improvements, and new products.

Then it’s as easy as slapping on a label and a quick drive to the post office. Transit times will be: 2-4 days Domestic 5-12 days International

8 Likes

any news on the pulley covers? im really interested in them. do you still plan on releasing the files at some point? the looked great.

Kind of took a break on the pulley covers. Design is done. I will upload it when we do all the new photos and logo for the site.

2 Likes

Are u able to do some TB218 mounts? The CaliberII mounts dont fit on my TB218…

1 Like

Just file 1mm off the arch part of the tb218 and they’ll fit perfectly!

3 Likes

How are you going to use caliber mounts on SR everyone here knows you are an SR man

1 Like

He makes sr mounts too

1 Like

I had heard they were in the works just didn’t know they were being done.

1 Like

The design of SR tkp clamps are done and work. All SR clamps will be anodized and chaffered cause premium truck=premium mount :smiley:

5 Likes

The boardnamics mount looking sweet on my DIY board :+1:

IMG_20190330_013403 IMG_20190330_013410

3 Likes

Do the Paris V2 clamps require any hanger modification?

1 Like

@Boardnamics is also making Paris clamps if I’m not mistaken

2 Likes

Correct. Circular clamp with a diameter of 19mm. Clamps may require modification, not entirely sure. I just made a simple and cheap round clamo because it can probably be modded to fit all kinds of trucks. That’s why I’m not anodizing them; time keep cost low and make potential mods easier.

6 Likes

I sent him one of my rkp and tkp SR trucks so he could design mounts

5 Likes

Went to his place and showed me those sweet SR, when I have cash, I’m buying a set

2 Likes