$15/20 Boardnamics Caliber Motor Mounts

Airless tire ? Are you selling this AT kit ?

@celica39 No its an air tire however it could be done airless i don’t officially sell this drivetrain however if you would like me to make you one you could pm me.

1 Like

YES :sunglasses:

IMG_20190319_132145888_HDR IMG_20190319_132208610 Samples are done. 50mm arm wasn’t chamfered but all anodized parts will be. So niceeee

8 Likes

Damn those look good

2 Likes

@Boardnamics are there supposed to be 2 belts in the box or just 1? I know on amazon it says 2 and I got one, just looking for some clarification

Whats your center to center

90mm for idler and 78±8mm for 63mm and 50mm versions

Belts and bearings arrived.

All parts are cut. Now doing chamfer operation then anodize and we’re all good to go for the big wave. Everything’s here :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yaaaas. I’ve got two builds waiting and ready for mock ups.

2 Likes

Were you able to ship any out today… I’ve emailed you few days ago and no response

Just wanted to stop by and say that your motor mounts are one of of, if not the best mounts available on the market for electric skateboards.

I really appreciate the great work you are doing and the affordable price you are offering.

You honestly don’t get enough credit for this.

5 Likes

Thank you! They will only get better.

There are plans for mountain board trucks…mwahhhaa…

8 Likes

@stayfocus18 I dropped 4 off just now (10pm). Sorry about your email. My customer service has gone to shit cause I am really focused on grinding these out.

1 Like

I will buy those immediately.

1 Like

Just need somebody to send me a truck or two and I can design it real quick. Was thinking Matrix II to start off with

I have a STEP of the truck profile, would that work just as well?

If not I could send my matrix II pro truck.

I would prefer a sent truck cause then I can guarantee the fit and take photos :+1:

PM me, I’ll see if I can get it shipped to you this weekend.

Will you be shipping these out based on earliest order number? My order number is 336, order placed last month.

Thanks

Inside the Boardnamics factory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5HQOZXYJR0

11 Likes