$15/20 Boardnamics Caliber Motor Mounts

Right on. Debating if i should run a new mount on the short board

Just got a mount yesterday, keep up the good work @Boardnamics

1 Like

I ordert the mounts two weeks ago where they was still in stock. Still no parcel in the post officeā€¦

@Boardnamics is not answering on my message. :+1:

1 Like

International shipping takes a bit no?

1 Like

Status

Pre-Shipment

February 17, 2019 at 11:35 am

Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

SAN DIEGO, CA 92127

Patience man, I hope you know this is a home run buisness run by Kevin alone, he is a hard working young man

2 Likes

Also, usps sometimes forgets to update their tracking info

1 Like

Thats absolutely no problem! I just ordered because he had them in stock because I have a board here without motor mount.

And the lag of communication is a no go. If he has time to write here in the thread he should have time for a second to write me back on my message and give me the information about the status. Do I have to wait a few weeks more because he miscalculated or what is going on.

Please donā€™t read this angry. I am just wondering whats going on.

USPS always forgets to update their tracking info LoLz

3 Likes

You have my attention. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

when did you order your mounts? I ordered mine 12 days ago (the listing said they were in stock) and still nothing in the mail, only a bullshit tracking number that says a label has been created.

I went to his place, he lives a mile from my house, also, as I said before, be patient

1 Like

Making motor mounts is not an easy process

1 Like

We get that this is a significant fraction of the total days youve lived, but you really should learn to be patient. 12 days of waiting for something that he has to make with his own hands? Not bad :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Nah, it really is bad and I want to improve.

After I make this 500 batch I will be way faster because from there on itā€™s just packaging which takes minutes. The annoying part for me right now is keeping track of all the labels from 3 different sources, combined with that half the time Iā€™m making them as I do it, a bad strategy.

Also, HP printers are complete shit and half the time it doesnā€™t even print the postage

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been waiting on this eBay mount for over 2 months and itā€™s stuck in Indonesia for some reason, 12 days is absolutely nothing

3 Likes

Thatā€™s why you need me to help @Boardnamics, :joy:

It took me two builds to learn the "buy localā€™ bit, and Im doing that for all of the parts that I can for my third build -within reason-

Calms so much of the stress and anticipation with overseas shipping :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, turns out I have many local venders such as @marcmt88, @Boardnamics, and if not, I could always drive down to LA, and go visit @psychotiller

2 Likes

Are you his employee or something? You should chill and let the man handle his business.

5 Likes